Issue with Tamriel rebuilt 3

nick20404

So I was having some issues getting this to work, specifically when I get close enough to the land mass I get these errors

"One or more plugins could not find the correct versions of the master files they depend on. Errors may occur during load or game play. Check the "Warnings.txt" file for more information.

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_02.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_02.NIF.

Will use the default object Marker_Error.NIF.

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_05.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\x\TR_terr_WG_Cliff_05.NIF.

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_ornada_VO.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_ornada_VO.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_ornada00000000" has no animation groups.

Morrowind will crash!

Model Load Error: Meshes\TR\cr\TR_molecrab_VO.NIF cannot load file in Meshes\TR\cr\TR_molecrab_VO.NIF.

Creature "TR_cr_molecrab_diseased00000000" has no animation groups.

Morrowind will crash!

"

Not quite sure what I am doing wrong. can anyone shed some light on this issue?

1. Sometimes, you have to manually enter the TR_Data.bsa registration into the Ini file. Just scroll down to where the other files are and write the BSA registry in the same format.

2. Do you have any mods that alter anything south and/or east of Vvardenfell? If so, turn them off.