ctds after 1.6 patch

bigfoot343

I was on vacation over past few weeks and got back today. After I got back I decided to try out the 1.6 patch and play some Skyrim. After installing the patch, my game crashes to desktop after about 10-20 seconds of playing. I've tried running it without mods, and without SKSE (which I updated too if you were wondering) and still no go. Sometimes it will even crash when I press the esc key to enter the pause menu. I've basically ruled out the possibility of my mods conflicting and the possibility that skse was crashing my game so, I've narrowed it down to the new patch. Anybody know how to fix this? Edited by bigfoot343

The weird thing is I haven't had Dynavision or imaginator installed in a long time.

p5"
stack:
[None].DynamicDoFMaintainanceScript.OnUpdate() - "DynamicDoFMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 30
[06/18/2012 - 06:35:10PM] error: Unable to call GetValue - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.GetValue() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].GlobalVariable.GetValueInt() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 11
[None].dynavisionrangescript.OnUpdate() - "DynavisionRangeScript.psc" Line 69
[06/18/2012 - 06:35:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp0"
stack:
[None].GlobalVariable.GetValueInt() - "GlobalVariable.psc" Line 11
[None].dynavisionrangescript.OnUpdate() - "DynavisionRangeScript.psc" Line 69

tParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].critterMoth.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].critterMoth.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc" Line 289
[None].critterMoth.OnUpdate() - "CritterMoth.psc" Line 195
[06/19/2012 - 11:07:52PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].Firefly.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].Firefly.OnUpdate() - "Firefly.psc" Line 203

Okay I've cleared out all of the scripts that have to do with dynavision and imaginator. Now I'm only getting crashes when I look near Solitude on the World map.

Edited by bigfoot343

• 5 months later...

tParentCell - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].critterMoth.GetParentCell() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].critterMoth.disableAndDelete() - "Critter.psc" Line 289
[None].critterMoth.OnUpdate() - "CritterMoth.psc" Line 195
[06/19/2012 - 11:07:52PM] error: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].Firefly.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].Firefly.OnUpdate() - "Firefly.psc" Line 203

Okay I've cleared out all of the scripts that have to do with dynavision and imaginator. Now I'm only getting crashes when I look near Solitude on the World map.

How did you proceed ? I have leftovers from Dynavision too, and now something is going crazy about critterdragonfly.psc non-stop

which brings my fps to 13, down from low-mid 50's :/ halp ! :sad:

halp :/

• 2 months later...