Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

I think I can. Can you gimme a link to it and tell me where I can find her stat-sheet and where to paste it?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well darn, you are away about a weekend and you have about 20 pages to read and catch up on :P

sorry if ive been quiet guys but ive been at a friends house for the last 3 days and we have been doing some random stuff like playing mgs3 so i havent been able to read up. Anyways BestIdiot, its looking good so you have my approval

I'm just posting this to say that I will not always be able to post at the breakneck pace I was yesterday, because my siblings (that I share the comouter with, similar to Tokyobleach.) came back from a trip. I'll still post as often as I can though,which will usually be at least once a day (on a bad day.)

I am awake! Hooray! I shall respond again!

Also did just post, so...

Ooh, you guys. I got an idea for an antagonist for Cathy and possibly the rest of the group. Should I make a character sheet for her and see how people like her?

She'll probably be to Cathy as Junius is to Versing. So she'll be around for a good while, until she's ultimately defeated.

.... Or Cathy's defeated. :(

Regarding my post that seems to be a new character, she's just a minor one that leads to the revealing of the new one. so, here's her small character sheet:

Name: Unknown, referred to as "Scum-sucker" by Cathy.

Race: African-american

Karmic-Alignment: Shes a Raider. do I have to answer this? Very Evil.

Appearence: A very skinny african Raider, most likely due to her excessive Chem use.

clothing/Armor: Simple Raider Badlands Armor

(Optional) Pet: Raider Guard Dog named Spyke

Starting Weapon: A Baseball Bat used for putting enemies in a daze, and a Spiked Baseball Bat named Prime

Skills/Occupation: ... Raider. ._.

Personality: Rude, disgusting and outright evil. Cares not for anyone but herself.

History/Background: She was apart of the gang of Raiders that "Owned" Cathy for a time, and wants revenge for the death of their Leader, and eventual disbanding.