Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks God? I didn't know i'm THAT amazing.

I kid. Thank you. I'm in the process of mentally working on Cathy's personal Antagonist's character sheet right now.

So I would like to sum up my past few days for you guys xD I have been waking up at 3:30 PM to 4:00 PM... And then staying up til the sun comes up >.> Feels like I haven't even been awake for the past few days lol... Anyways I'm catching up now

Hey, shut up! I was tired! [i think it was me that said "Stimpack"]

just so it's out there, I give Baldur, Kayla, Mythic, Mike or flipout permission to move Cathy when need-be, depending on who's around, and if I'm not here.

Also Kayla, Cathy's waiting for confirmation on whether or not Axelle's okay with two more powerful and trustworth people travelling with you guys. Her and Tomo are waiting at the Super-Duper Mart for you guys too head there with an answer.

Edited by DemonLady

Oh, sorry! I'm trying to catch up and all... I spend all day sometimes just listening to the same songs over and over and I get distracted really easily xD Also I finished my Axelle, but I'm not entirely happy with how it turned out. The picture is in the spoiler thing there... Sorry for no higher res but my little sister stole my camera and hid it from me so I had to use my crappy cell. God the res on my phone makes it look awful. :dry:

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/191/a/8/axelle__very_rough_draft__by_tokyobleach-d56o7av.jpg

Edited by tokyobleach

it looks good to me! might post a screenie of mr hollister so you can see how crazy he looks :P

No its not a drawing because i cant draw but rather a screenshot