Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

(disregard post, something really messed up here.) Edited by Flipout6

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(disregard post, something really messed up here.) Edited by Flipout6

Lol, that would be a bad way to go out. Btw, Is everyone okay with only 30 Legionairies arriving? nobody wanted them around, so I turned them right around :tongue: Edited by Flipout6

Guys.. PLEASE remember that we have other members! You lot are forgetting that we have to wait for EVERYONE to post before you can post again! I am guilty too, but Tokyo hasn't posted in ages, yet we keep chuggin along without her. Stop Posting every single time you see a new post! Only once it goes through a full cycle of EVERY member are we allowed to post again. Sorry to be performing RP Admin duties here, but it seems MikeRyan isn't saying this himself, so it must fall to someone else to do so.

Baldur i appreciate that you try to remind people but would you please stop trying to admin the rolepaly and complain about nitpicky things?

Its annoying more than one member so i would appreciate if you stopped.

Like you said, if you dont like performing admin duties on this rp then please dont do it.

Thank you

I shall back down, so long as you do your job and enforce the rules. You can kick me out if you like for that comment. I lost track 6 pages ago exactly what was going on anways, it's been completely muddled by explosions, and legion, all that. What happened to going to the armory in downtown DC? That's what we were originally going to go to, and see what we could find. Now, if other members have complaints about me doing your job for you, then let them voice it themselves. I hear all criticism equally, and if needed I adjust myself accordingly. I hope my message was clear, even if you lot aren't happy hearing it. And I am not the only one who complained that it goes too fast. Tokyo complains because she shares a computer with at least 2 other people and can't always keep up. That is why she wrote that into the rules, so she wouldn't have to come back to 5 pages of text. Also, Demon has complained at least once or twice about this speed too. Just pointing it out. Good Day, MikeRyan, and others.

RP's already slowed down quite a bit, there's been only around one post today, and perhaps two if you include the entirety of last night. I doubt Mike will kick you out for that, although it was a little rude. You did have reason to post something like that a while ago, when it went at a pace of 6 pages a day, and perhaps once it slowed down to maybe a page or two a day, but right now I don't think it's really going SO fast that nobody except 3 people have a chance to post. Even in the last 2 days, the RP has gone slowly enough that even someone who's been away for two-three days should be able to catch up quickly. (P.S, please be a little nicer to Mike. I'll even put a smiley here for persuasion purposes :biggrin: )

Edit: There's been three posts in two days, I don't think it'll take too long for anyone to catch up.

Edited by Flipout6

for the people currently rescuing my character please do me the favour of actually reading the post i made...

i detailed her injuries pretty well in it, she dosent have a few cuts and bruises she is bleeding internally with a broken arm and collar bone and multiple shrapnel wounds from being blown through a wall, she also is wearing a 200lb suit of re-enforced stealth armour with a backpack full of gear plus she weighs 140lbs so while i appreciate the "i pick her up and give her a bandaid and everythings all good" stuff i worked pretty hard on the post where she got hurt to have ppl not bother to have read it and make up their own injuries for her.

hey neth when you get a chance drop me a pm and ill give you some background stuff on her that only her doctor aka you would find out.