Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick thing, the battle has the potential to rage for a time, but not forever. Mike wouldn't want to miss this, so let's make sure that there's still plenty of fight left in both sides by the time he gets up in a few real-time hours (2 at a minimum, 8 at a max.) Edited by Flipout6

well my school starts again today so i wont be able to post as much as i have been so you will have to forgive me if i am not responding as fast to the rp as i have been.

I wont be able to be on steam as much either, the school has blocked steam accesss so i cant log in during school hours

no problem mike i have no trouble slowing down and waiting for you to post this battle has been pretty epic so far but its just getting started not sure what everyones body count is but maybe thats something we should maybe go back a few pages and check and find a total so we know how much of the legion is still alive and how this fight should be developing ?? i dunno just a thought and it would give us something to do while we wait for people to catch up.

Kills: 22 (including the guy the slaves killed)

Wounded: 3

no problem mike i have no trouble slowing down and waiting for you to post this battle has been pretty epic so far but its just getting started not sure what everyones body count is but maybe thats something we should maybe go back a few pages and check and find a total so we know how much of the legion is still alive and how this fight should be developing ?? i dunno just a thought and it would give us something to do while we wait for people to catch up.

Kills: 22 (including the guy the slaves killed)

Wounded: 3

Likewise, I have no issue with slowing down the battle, considering only one of my characters is currently IN the battle itself. (Tomoyo) The other one is with Versing at the Megaton Doctor's office, waiting to Punch him when he recovers and call him an idiot :D

As for the kill count.. 22, well kinda 25 out of commission out of a total 80 or 90. That's at least a quarter, if not slightly higher of the total. The robots originally numbered 20, seems to number 10 max now..

I wasn't counting on Versing joining the battle, but I'd certainly love to be able to get him in there XD