Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

SCOOTER!

He's Moxxi's son. He might have been born because Lucky ruined her girl parts.

Oh, and me and Kayla have a plan involving Versing and Ferox, just let them operate on their own for now without interfering with anything (.....Morgan..... :P) Like, no engaging Versing into a vulcan death grip if he yells at Ferox or starts screaming about flying deathclaws. Please? ;D

Edit: In case any of you are simply gushing love for Versing, the amazingly awesome hero that he is, I have a story going on told from his perspective in the Druid's Garden called "Return of a Pariah." Yes, this is advertisement, no, it doesn't sit particularily well with me, and yes, I did it anyway, I guess I'm just that gallant :biggrin:

Edited by Flipout6

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just let them operate on their own for now without interfering with anything (.....Morgan..... :P)

got no idea what you are on about :whistling: I have not done anything that could possibly mean bodily harm against Versing

waiting on everyone else for posting... Tokyo says she won't post until everyone else has, that means Mike, you gotta round up who you can.

Also.. I was controlling Cathy, I just don't know her personality in the same way you do. I can give rough ideas as to what she's doing, but I will use as little dialogue as possible, that way I don't say anything... out of character for Cathy. Come back soon, we don't want to lose you, and I don't want to control Cathy forever..

She insisted the same for me as well, she wants everybody's characters to see this drinking contest unless the characters don't want to.

First of all, Bear Grylls wasn't alive in the Fallout world. DON'T BREAK THE GODDAMN LORE.

Second of all, I finally have free time! But someone needs to tell me here or PM me the gyst of what's happened, where wee are, what we're doing. I just.. don't have the time or willpower to read ALL of it. READ. IS ALL I'VE DONE. THE PAST WEEK. e.e

So can someone do that for me? Then I can work in what Cathy's been doing, which I'll need for you to tell me what you've done with her, Bryce, then I can post again.