Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

sorry bout your decision tokyo but its yours to make. there was originnaly no animosity intended in the post it wasnt designed to start fights it was designed to bring to light the fact i talked civily with mikeryan about all these points with which most he agreed 2 WEEKS ago, and after 2 weeks i figured if i didnt say something it was never going to be dealt with in any manner at all. not sure where all the anger from baldur came from, and flips post is simply him not knowing or reading my characters history and background. but its sad to see you forced to leave your rp over simple things that should have been worked out a long time ago.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me that talking any more here will result in bad stuff happening, namely bans or complaints or whatever.

As in, let's just not talk in here again unless there's actually something USEFUL to be said.

Well this is just lovely! Here I log in to the nexus to have a nice time in the chat, and I get a pm from Dante telling me Kayla quit the rp and that I now have the sole responsibilty for this whole circus.

Honestly, right now I don't even know what to do. Yes I'm saddened to see that Kayla left due to a ton of arguments and now I have to try and deal with this.

Right now I just recomend everyone to chill the hell down while I think for a couple of hours, way to early for my standards to make decisions right now.

So for now, just calm the heck down and don't cause another world war in here ok? I will get back to you all once I've decided the fate of this rp.

It's either the bullet or another mananger in this place, and the wheel of fate is spinning...

*Takes away your guns.* No bullets for this RP.

I personally suggest finding someone to run the RP alongside, similar to what you and Kayla had done, just with you and someone else instead of Kayla 'cause she's gone.d (DAMMIT!)

Edited by Flipout6

Well, Demonlady's been banned. Mike showed me, thought it'd be better for everyone to know.

As for considering me for co-manager, everyone should voice their opinions before any decisions are made.

Edited by Flipout6