Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

like i asked everyone before, if you havent seen the movie 'Solider' with kurt russel please take a few mins to watch at least the start that shows his childhood and how him and his unit where trained. this is what i based sarina on in the first place and it will highlight some of the weaknesses i had planned for her such as not being able to express emotions properly and even having the absolute wrong reaction to others shows of emotion towards her.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be difficult for me to see the movie without Netflix or something similar, so I will have to pass on that D: However, I do see what you were trying to get across here.

Also, my grand re-entrance has been made >.> Hope it's a nice one. :P

Maybe I am mocking you with the eye patch. Soooooooo?

*Whips out a string of sausages*

Bring this on.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry bout the double post.

I figured that we should wrap things up in the RP for the one day before everyone heads off to bed. I'll personally make a post of what Vers does in the morning, but he won't be doing anything outside his bedroom until it's morning for someone else as well. Anyone disagree with that?

Also, me and Kayla were talking, and we both think that we should cook up a new plot to get our characters involved in, and keep us RPers motivated to keep RPing in the RP. She was thinking populating the tower, and I was thinking of finding some reason to explore the miles and miles of cityscape that we couldn't get to in Fallout 3, the stuff behind Rivet City. Just imagine a large firefight atop the crumbling ruins of a skyscraper so tall that the participants are literally engulfed in the clouds. That was an idea of mine. Anyone have any suggestions? Can't go after the Legion, we killed 'em all.

Edited by Flipout6

Well, now that baldur is banned we need to figure out what the hay to do with his characters.

Say that he ran off in the middle of the night without saying a word? I got nothing here people. Gonna need some help.