Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

there, I edited the post. took me some time 'cause I had to leave, but it is done.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Point A: Nice lookin' sheet DemonLady!

Point B: On a completely random note, I just noticed that I live about 4 time zones away from where the nexus site is located, and probably several away from some or all of you, meaning that it's past midnight according to the website but it's barely past 8 here. So some of my posts may seem perfectly on time to me but have completely messed up timing to you guys.

Edited by Flipout6

thank you! ^^

It tells me my time o your posts, so I wouldn't know.

Here's another character, hopefully he'll make things interesting for the group, or at the very least Versing. Speaking of Versing, I just noticed that that's pretty close to the name of one of the enemies real Julius Caesar. (It's some giant name, the first half of which is Vercing.) Pretty weird, huh? I knew about that stuff before, but I didn't call him Versing because of it XD. Anyway, the new character, which is purposefully named after some of the real Caesar's friends. (Kinda like how the Legion in Fallout has actual Roman names and such.) He's designed to be a primary villain/antagonist, but I'm trying not to make him too OP. If there's anything I can tone down, lemme know.

Name: Decanus Junius Cornelius

Race: Caucasian

Karmic Alignment: Very Evil

Appearance: Junius is a very muscular, lean and skinny man. His constant physical training for the Legion has made him into one of the most fit soldiers in the Legion. His ears are folded way back up against his head, resembling those of a furious dog. He has very tanned, yellow-ish skin, almost Hispanic, even, with a scar running from his upper left eyebrow, down past his nose, and just past his lips on the otherside of his face. His eyes are cold and bright green, his nose is long and pointed, and his lips are pale and thin. His arms and legs are extremely muscular, but also very thin. If Junius wasn't bone skinny he would resemble a body-builder.

Clothing/armor: Junius wears the armor of the Legion's Decanus, along with a Decanus helmet, which has had all face covering removed. The feathers atop it consist mostly of red feathers with three black ones on each side of the pattern, but three white feathers placed together in the center identify him personally, as well as preventing him form being mistaken for a Centurion. His toga is tattered, but still goes easily down to his knees.

(Optional) Pet: A Legion Mongrel named Fenrir that Junius takes good care of. Fenrir has been trained to track down scents, fight, and even lead packs of mongrels into battle, although he rarely leaves Junius' side. His fur is a dark brown, matching his eyes. He possesses massive white teeth and a loyal attitude, but he is also highly protective of Junius and a few others.

Starting Weapon: Junius' weapon of choice is his trademark sword, which was created by Junius himself. It is more than just a thrown-together hunk of metal. It is made of pure steel, with leather wrapped around the grip. It is held in one hand, and was made in the shape of an actual Roman sword/gladius from the original Roman Legion. It is very durable and well-maintained. He uses it for close-quarters combat, but he also has a spear made in a similar fashion to his sword, and is literally a shaped piece of steel with an elegant, sharp end. He uses a Cowboy repeater for ranged combat. He also carries healing powder, Bitter Drinks, and some food and water.

Skills/Occupation: Decanus Junius Cornelius is a skilled melee fighter, but his accuracy with his Cowboy Repeater is only about average. He was a blacksmith in his early years, and shaped himself his sword and spear before he initially joined the Legion, and knows how to create various melee and unarmed weapons, both make-shift and forged, but he cannot create anything technologically advanced, such as a gun or a power fist. He is an apt tactician and leader, able to keep his section (I don't know the proper term.) of Legionairres in tip-top fighting shape.

Personality: Junius is a very strict officer, keeping his small section of Legionairres on constant alert and completely combat-ready. He is fiercely loyal to Caesar, and like Caesar believes that the world should indeed by shaped into something new to avoid the mistakes of the past. He is a shining example to his troops and to his fellow Decani, as he constantly trains and spars with his men to hone his skills. Fenrir, his dog, is constantly kept running and fighting and training, so that even his pet is as formidable is he is. He attempts to learn from the few mistakes he makes, and learns as much as he can about everything in general, but his environment and enemies in particular. He is quite intelligent, as he reads lots of books and also has a lot of experience in the field under his belt. Junius is also ruthless and evil to anybody other than the members of Caesar's Legion, and has commited several atrocities against innocents.

History/Background: Decanus Junius Cornelius was born and raised in the Legion, and learned basic blacksmithing (building and maintaining simple weapons.) during his early years, right up until he was old enough to join the Legion. He trained extremely hard, and was quickly noticed as a promising recruit. When he was put into active military duty, he was easily the top man in his cohort, drawing the attention of his superiors. He rose through the ranks up to Veteran Legionairy after multiple successful missions against the NCR and hostile tribes. He participated in the first Battle of Hoover Dam, during which his superior was killed and he took over his squad, leading them to perform within minutes the level of excellence his former superior had been trying so hard to achieve. He even saved his squad from the trap the NCR set by flanking a few snipers and killing them. He did not follow the Legion when they retreated, instead killing several more snipers, troopers and rangers with his squad before sneaking back over the dam to the fort. He kept his position for his actions, and was promoted for his excellence to the rank of Decanus. After a few more missions against the NCR, he was told to head East, past Legion territory. He reaches the Capital Wasteland, where he sets up a camp near the remains of Raven Rock......

Edited by Flipout6

Vercingetorix or something the chieftain of the Averni war tribe during Julius Caesars campaign to conquer Gaul. :) Rome total war man.

Awesome Flip like the idea of an enemy that is what im doing as well once with Malcolm and the boss. I;m wanting him to play a big role In Vlad's journey.

With a lot of conflict and such love to see a Caesarian Influenced antagonist.

I don't approve characters, obviously, I haven't even been approved myself, yet, lol. But I say nice. As an antagonist, he's not too OP in my view, either.

Brings up a question; In the RP, which I assume takes place a good chunk of years following New Vegas, has the Legion's influence grown all the way to Capital Wasteland?

Edited by DemonLady

The plan is that they are just beginning to expand into the Capital Wasteland. And the story takes place between Fallout 3 and Fallout: New vegas, which have a 4-year time gap. So the year could be any year from a few months after Fallout 3 in 2277 (around the first battle of Hoover Dam) all the way up to the very day the Courier gets shot in 2281.

Hopefully this helps XD

Oh, that's interesting. That makes me even more interested; Now I really hope I get approved! D:

lulz, I hope I get approved too. Still, Tokyobleach doesn't seem to be on, so we may have to wait a bit.

Dammit, where are you Tokyobleach :psyduck: