Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I know. I edited the post when I saw, then facepalmed at my slowness.

And please, call me Melody! ^^

Edited by DemonLady

I hate to say it... But I have to completely skip everything up to this point and just blindly post something... I'm gonna get left behind if I don't post something right now... So forgive me for having no clue whatsoever about where we are/what we're doing :unsure:

I hate to say it... But I have to completely skip everything up to this point and just blindly post something... I'm gonna get left behind if I don't post something right now... So forgive me for having no clue whatsoever about where we are/what we're doing :unsure:

Is no problem, mate! Just post, and we will work around you. We are camping. I wrote some wrecked buildings in there.

Actually, why don't I just make Cathy be leaving Megaton again for supplies? Then I don't gotta wait... that being said, are you guys off to the East of Megaton, toward Lamplight, north to Big Town and Arefu, West toward Rivet City or South toward Tenpenny Tower?

We're heading towards the super duper mart, so basically we're heading towards Rivet City and downtown D.C

cool. Nice to see it's not, like, gigantic ass

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

-long posts. [Forgive me if that was spam. I was making a point. It seems to be aboutt he level I RP with people privately, so I should be able to adjust.

Question. Can we assume that some locations or aftermaths from some popular quest mods [Project Genesis and Gene-Tec or the Manhole to Alton near Rivet City, or the

MERC base from MERC 2] exist, or would this be following events if the game was played vanilla or on a console?

Also Lucas. [simms] He alive, or dead? Are we assumed that the Lone Wanderer failed to save him during Power of the Atom, or that they killed Burke first?

Edited by DemonLady

Erm... I don't know anything about quest mods for F3, since I played console... Might be a little bit of an issue :sweat: ... I know there are amazing quest mods out there that would be epic to have in here, but I don't know anything about any of them, myself... If I'm the only one who doesn't know them, though, we can include them. I don't mind it, as long as the mods are all lore-friendly and whatnot... For instance, we aren't including Mothership Zeta in the whole scheme of things here because it's outrageous and stuff... Plus I don't see how any normal people out in the Wastes would know about a giant alien spacecraft above their heads ;D

Also, I have been known to make huge posts at times, when I'm in a writing mood. :whistling: