Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Well, if you want, I can PM you a general list of the storylines of some of the better mods. They are all Lore-friendly, too. At least I think Project Genesis is... Cryo Pods are something we have in the real world, right? Beside,s if we can have Power Armor and Laser weapons, surely Cryo stuff exists.

And do we mean Mothership Zeta never happened, or just very few people, as in only the Lone Wanderer, know about it?

and WHAT ABOUT LUCAS? D:

Edit: First post has been made! Does it suck? :(

Edited by DemonLady

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends on if the others know about the mods, really... If you'd like to send it my way, you can, though.. I'd read it xD Also, we assume that it happened, but very few people know about it. Somah and the Lone Wanderer are the only ones on Earth who seem to know anything about it by the end of its storyline. And I think Somah went somewhere other than the Capital Wasteland. Also, I'm open to the RP traveling to places outside DC. We don't have to be confined if we don't want to be. The poll about where it should take place was more about where we'd start off since everyone would have a different idea about where to start. xD

Oh, and Lucas? O.o

Edited by tokyobleach

Yeah, that Lucas. Is he alive in the RP, or dead? 'Cause my first post mentioned him. but I can edit it if he's dead.

Hahah, I will. I was actually gonna have her specifically bump into Tomoyo. Not stumble over her and make an ass of herself, but not be paying attention, slghtly bump her, see her, and for the first time in her life, be at a loss for words due to how beautiful she finds Tomoyo. >.> But I'm waiting for the next person to post. Lol

Oh, and just wanna throw this out there: In her Waste Wandering, she's befriended others from the main game:

Lucy West

Everyone in Big Town, especially Bittercup

Sarah Lyons, who she keeps contact with despite her exile from the Brotherhood

Moira, Manya, Lucas and Hardin, Billy and Maggie, Nova, Gob and Doc Church, somehow. Though he's still gruff

The Residents of Underworld

And finally, the residents of Tenpenny Tower, for the most-part

Which reminds me, did Tenpenny Tower get taken over by the Ghouls, or did the Lone wanderer kill Roy?

Edited by DemonLady

That's a good question... Since Tenpenny Tower has such a difficult decision to make in its quest, I think we should all just assume the original occupants live there and do away with the events of the quest altogether.