Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

works for me. Or, maybe we cold do the one where they all lived together, BUT the part whith the dispute and slaughter of the original residents never happens.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, shush up, Baldur. I did post. :|

I'm glad my idea doesn't suck. Anyone know that mod that changes the travel system for Requieum for a Wasteland? We could use that to travel to the Mojave sometime in the future, maybe.

btw guys, never mentioned. Cathy wears a Pip-Boy minus the glove. The story of how she got it will be told during the RP, eventually, if someone asks her, BALDUR. -cough-

Duly noted. Get to the RP, and meet Tomoyo however ya want. Keep in mind though I like quick start romance, here i will have to be more reserved with the start. That and I also don't know if Tokyo is going to use the system I use in my RP, where intimacy is to be kept more Vague and in a spoiler bar as a censor. I am pretty sure she wouldn't care about a kiss though...

Does that work, Tokyo? If things a scene occurs with explicitness, it goes in a Spoiler bar, so people that don't wanna read it don't need to?