Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Well, we're close to the ruined buildings near Super-Duper Mart, and things are a bit... muddled right now. An explosion in a building went off, and we rushed to the source, finding Bloodplague's character unconscious and injured. The Legion has a few members that are moving into the Capital Wasteland, and one of them was captured by my character and kept as a pet of sorts. The characters have been very on edge about that situation... So far, we lack a major plot, since it seems that a lot of our members have dropped out.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

plus, two guys in the group were Legion spiesm and we're heading into an armory in downtown D.C to assassinate a crime boss who is threatening Boneless' character. In the process, we'll get some better weapons and then probably take out the Legion forces at Tenpenny Tower.

Oh, by the way everybody, in the upcoming fight between Versing, Morgan, Junius and Taurus, it's going to take place far away from everybody, far enough that they wouldn't be able to interfere by the time the fight is over. The only person who can may intervene in the future isLutine's character, if she's in on time, but otherwise, please don't interfere with it. ;) Not tryin' to boss anyone around, me and MikeRyan are just organizing the fight to be that way.

I'll edit this if Mike wants it otherwise. ;D

yeah, we are gonna have a massive smack out hehe :P

so we are planning out what will happen during the fight so theres no need for anyone to hop in and help like flipout said

And here we go!

Name: Maya Sage Parker

Race: Half Chinese, half Caucasian(British descent).

Karmic Alignment: Neutral-Good

Appearance: Maya is 5' 5" with a slender build. She has brown eyes and dark brown hair down to her shoulders with messy, side-swept bangs. Maya has a distinguished three-inch scar on her left arm.

Clothing/armor: Parker wears a surprisingly well kept prewar white dress shirt and red tie. She also wears a decent, navy blue pleated skirt down to her lower thighs. It's not too worn for prewar clothing. Maya has an old black blazer that she uses as a makeshift cape for warmth. For shoes, she has a pair of worn brahmin-skin boots. Additionally, she has an old black vinyl backpack that she slings around on her left shoulder.

(Optional) Pet: None

Starting Weapon: Maya has a pair of pistols, the Browning High-Power, and the Five-SeveN, in addition to a stainless steel boxcutter.

Skills/Occupation: Parker is a good talker, an electrical engineer of sorts and is a person with fair knowledge of computers. Her firearms abilities are slightly above the average mark for a post-war survivor. Might be the equivalent of a New York cop's ability to shoot.

Personality: Brash, hyper, and foolhardy, Parker is one of the more adventurous types. While she is reasonably smart, she is prone to both ADHD and OCD behaviors. Though she has a uncompromising and somewhat abrasive character, she isn't too hard to get along with.

History/Background: Compared to most of the rabble out in the wasteland, Maya lived a fairly well-off lifestyle in the Tenpenny Towers. She was born to a family that came from England with Allistair Tenpenny on a leaky old container ship. Her British father largely dealt with the repairs of the Towers, and her Asian mother was a general merchant. Maya was never a person that could sit idly by like Allistair Tenpenny, and quickly learned to repair things and to talk well(With an awesome British accent :D) at a young age. Overprotected by her parents and cooped up in an old hotel, she almost boiled over by the time she was twenty. When her parents were killed in an unfortunate sectional basement collapse at the Towers, she locked up her apartment, grabbed what she needed, and took off. At the age of twenty-four, she is in and out of the Capitol Wastelands, but still pays the odd visit to her little cramped space called an apartment.

----

Hm... Not the best history, but I'll be sure to make edits to that later.

Edited by Lutine

I don't think she's going to be too pleased with two of my characters :whistling:

awesome sheet, btw :biggrin:

Edit: for the upcoming fight, Bloodplague is making a minor appearance, and Morgan will have temporary control of Junius. Please don't to a tapdance on his face :rolleyes:

Edited by Flipout6