Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, they've been taken over already by the Legion. There's around 60-90 there now, more than enough to overwhelm even the group.

Why are we once again under attack by legion? I'm all for action, but this really draws things out, ya know? It confuses the main plot elements.. Last I checked, the main goal was to get to this armory to salvage new gear, there was some vengeance thing that i wasn't going to be part of cause I was going to find other buildings and locations to scavenge in. Perhaps a Vault or two. Whatever. Can we Please get this plot moving along? Thank you!

I'm pretty sure Junius threw him off the tower. (Don't remember, that was a while ago.)

Second, I need to emphasize this again, the only people that can participate in the fight are Junius, Taurus, Versing, Morgan, Sarina, Morgan's wolf and Junius' dog. They're too far away from the group or Megaton to receive help from outside sources before the battle is over.

thanks ;D

Edit: It's Versing's antagonist and his accomplice going after Morgan, Versing and Sarina. (Me and Morgan have arranged most of it beforehand, so it's not like I'm forcing the situation on anyone. Blood could appear in the fight, or he couldn't, it was his choice. Whether he was affected or not by anything was his choice.) The group isn't under attak, It's just Morgan, Versing and Sarina, don't worry. I tried repeatedly to emphasize this beforehand, even (I think.) at one point in the RP.

Edited by Flipout6

Well... That's... Unfortunate. Maya last visited a while back, so it's all good. :P

If you don't mind, if I get accepted, can I put Maya a short way from Tenpenny? She probably won't interfere.

You could put her almost anywhere, really. You don't need to ask us for permission to do anything, unless there's something that's a bit sketchy rule-wise. By the way, I message'd tokyo on steam, she should be looking at your character sheet soon, which means you should be approved soon, maybe even within the next 5 minutes :teehee:

Hmm, I wanted to open up my first IC with a bang(literally). As in, finding an old jet, trying to fix it, and then accidentally detonating its ordinance. Don't know if that's sketchy, rule-wise. :teehee:

And Hurrah!

Okay I am posting from a cell phone that I just got so bear with me if there are mistakes. Small girly hands and big manly screen lol. Anyways Lutine is approved and I was actually under the impression Mike hadn't seen the sheet, but he did. You could have joined earlier.

Secondly, Bryce, we're going to go stock up on guns and ammo and take on these Legion, because honestly what else can we do? The main reason we were even going to the Mall was because of Vladimir, and Boneless seems to have dropped out. We can discuss the main plot later.