Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

I'm pretty sure Junius threw him off the tower. (Don't remember, that was a while ago.)

Second, I need to emphasize this again, the only people that can participate in the fight are Junius, Taurus, Versing, Morgan, Sarina, Morgan's wolf and Junius' dog. They're too far away from the group or Megaton to receive help from outside sources before the battle is over.

thanks ;D

Edit: It's Versing's antagonist and his accomplice going after Morgan, Versing and Sarina. (Me and Morgan have arranged most of it beforehand, so it's not like I'm forcing the situation on anyone. Blood could appear in the fight, or he couldn't, it was his choice. Whether he was affected or not by anything was his choice.) The group isn't under attak, It's just Morgan, Versing and Sarina, don't worry. I tried repeatedly to emphasize this beforehand, even (I think.) at one point in the RP.

Then where the heck am I? I am so confused right now cause I now have no idea where I am, where the plot is, etc. Where is Tomo, where should she be? who is she with?

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then where the heck am I? I am so confused right now cause I now have no idea where I am, where the plot is, etc. Where is Tomo, where should she be? who is she with?

Wherever you want her to be, of course. There is no law stating she must remain with the group. >.>

And Blood, the person who had the idea behind the bunker dropped out, so that seems like it's going nowhere.

Edited by tokyobleach

For those of you that might not know, A roman gladius (Junius' sword, essentially.) looks like this.

http://www.google.ca/imgres?num=10&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=DtlA1M7pQbzAWM:&imgrefurl=http://demigods.wikia.com/wiki/Gladius&docid=RU28AnWjxolLZM&imgurl=http://images.wikia.com/demigods/images/b/bc/Gladius.jpg&w=432&h=281&ei=X94dUIbSAYLI6wGkyoCwAQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=292&vpy=177&dur=595&hovh=181&hovw=278&tx=163&ty=108&sig=104119716313715089251&page=1&tbnh=108&tbnw=145&start=0&ndsp=61&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:116&biw=1920&bih=908

I also decided to copy Tokyo's idea and draw Versing. It might not be too good, but I'm bored, and it might give you a good idea as to what he looks like. If I can, i'll post it in a spoilers tab in case you don't want to see it, as soon as I finish.

Edited by Flipout6

I drew Versing. just ignore the face (Or the lips, to be specific. i cant draw lips. or faces.) :biggrin:

it's a lot more detailed and slightly more colourful than it looks, but cameras aren't good at capturing drawings :rolleyes:

I tried to give him a filthy, injured, ragged appearance, but again, the camera made some of the finer details fade out, like his scratched and dented armor.

I have no idea how to place this in a spoiler tab for those that don't want to see him.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7700/firstdrawinginyears.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by Flipout6

The main group of the Legion or the rest of the RPers?

The Legion has about 90 peeps at Tenpenny tower, but their reinforcements were cancelled in favor of fighting the NCR.

The rest of the characters are down near Wilhelm's Wharf and the Super-Duper Mart.