Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off I know im sorta late in this but I saw it and wanted to join. Heres my charecter. Hope you like it.

Name: Jack King

Race: Human

Karmic Alignment: Neutral

Appearance: Green eyes, dark brown hair, good looks and wry smile.

Clothing/armor: Wears a SWAT chest guard with a blue sleeveless duster and various bandoliers

and belt pockets for ammo and other items.

(Optional) Pet: Lady, his dog. Rescued her from raiders that were going to torture her.

Starting Weapon: Sawed-off shotgun and .44 revolver.

Skills/Occupation: Guns, Sneak and Speech. A mercenary and scavenger. Former Regulator but left due to internal conflicts.

Personality: Cocky, often thinks highly of himself and his skills since he has a reputation as being a fast draw. A treasure seeker and mercenary most of the time he spends drunk or scavenging for drinking money. Hates ghouls but for specific reasons.

History/Background: Jack was born to a Waster father and a prostitute mother. His father never knew of his existence so he grew up in the brothel, growing rough he became quick with a pistol and good with his tongue. The latter getting him into to trouble and the former sometimes getting him out. When he decided to migrate east the married men of his hometown were happy but their wives were not. He wandered for a few years but found himself drawn in with Regulators. There he got a name as a bounty hunter and quick draw. Clever from birth he was known as "Mr Lucky" because he got out of several sticky situations. While working with the Regulators he became popular amongst them, his chief rival was a ghoul named Bill Rhodes, Rhodes despised him for two reasons, first his skill and the fact that he was bigoted towards Smoothskins. jacks cocky and self-assured nature only fueled this fire. Eventually Rhodes went renegade, he took over a raider gang (made of ghouls entirely) and began hitting trading caravans and settlements all over. jack was sent after him and he failed, nearly being killed after being captured by Rhodes, Rhodes tortured him for days but due to an oversight he was able to escape. But not before he shot out Rhodes' eye in a duel. He left the Regulators and often frequents Megaton and Moriartys therein. He is known to be found there if you have a beef that wants to be settled or a job you want doing.

hey guys sorry about me and mikes lil post flurry last night but we are trying to get sarinas integration into the group hurried along a bit so if you dont want too read all of it just skip it its nothing really important story wise just some chatter and the two of them finally meeting. maybe be able now to run into cathy and tomo and lutine as you guys are all in or nearby megaton now i think, mainly trying to finally get the majority of us in 1 place all at the same time now. feel free to post anytime lutine as i belive your in megaton with me morgan and king.

I've been thinking about what eventually happens to Versing and Junius, and all I can say is that Morgan and Sandro are probably going to be the guys to do something. Both Mike and Baldur want to try and rescue Versing, so both of them will try :wink: It'll be just Morgan and Sandro. Mind you, the plan is still in the earlier stages, so I'll post a secnd time if anything is changed.