Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Right. The Bear Grylls thing was a bit of a joke, so I let it slide :P Also, I'll try to get a summary together or something, but not much has happened at all. We're just having a relaxing night in the tower to celebrate our victory against the Legion.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right. The Bear Grylls thing was a bit of a joke, so I let it slide :P Also, I'll try to get a summary together or something, but not much has happened at all. We're just having a relaxing night in the tower to celebrate our victory against the Legion.

Sent her a summary in PM what has happened since the battle, and all the current events

*Grrs good naturedly at you*

O.O The impossible....is now possible.

Btw, most if not all of the stuff that happens involving Vers and Ferox is planned between me and Tokyo. And as for the bar brawl, since they're physically hitting each other, it's hard to post without somehow controlling the other person's char at least a lil bit, such as grabbing them and throwing them or whatnot. On that note, Tokyo doesn't mind me throwing Ferox around a little, and vice/versa, so if she has Ferox grab Versing and punch him square in the nose, then I don't mind. She just can't force it on him saying that "Ferox hit him in the nose and broke it" and whatnot.

Why am I explaining this to you all, you know this. Sorry. But either way, all this is planned, any minor rule break involving controlling another dude's char like "He was hit in the nose" instead of "He sent a punch flying towards the other guy's nose" is all planned and stuff. Besides, if we followed strictly in the rules involving that kind of thing then the bar fight would take like 10 pages, all occupied with each post representing a single punch being thrown.

Edited by Flipout6

I'm getting really fed up of this. I got people angry at me for interfering on a plan that was not written here. If people don't post a "Don't interfere with either X or Y" Then people have every right to interfere. That's all I'm going to say, so that way, I hopefully won't get in trouble, and have Dante upset at me. Have yourselves a wonderful evening.

^It was in the post before yours... >.>

.....I don't think adding anything is necessary

Edited by Flipout6