Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

It's done, its over, drop it. Anger issues flare up again, and besides, from what i can see, flipout merely stated the dictated hits were planned. doesn't say not to interfere. in fact, reading again, it doesn't. Now. I'm dropping the issue, because I know if I continue, I'm gonna get in trouble with Dante. I would rather not have that happen, so therefore, I am officially dropping the issue. Whether you lot continue it is up to you. Good evening, everyone.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ive been sitting on this for a few days now with mike and tokyo doing nothing about it, you might have noticed ive stopped posting this is because we have people in the rp blatantly ignoring the posts and characters they chose too and with this recent "drinking contest" with 2 guys drinking enough alcohol to kill a horse then suddenly they are stone cold sober executing ninja combat moves against each other.... is anyone else seeing the problem here? we got ppl being slammed for making an insignifigant lore joke while crap like this goes on with no objection. well im objecting i had really high hopes when i saw mythic rejoin that the rp would take a turn for the better now that the legion is gone and there was no more locked in badguys left for us to kill or go after. but with ppl running off and wiping out entire towns single handedly,and ignoring multiple posts from other rpr's add to that mike and tokyo's unwillingness to act on something brought to their attention almost a week ago i just dont feel the rp is going to meet a good end unless these things get fixed.

I respect your opinion, Bloodplague, and kind of agree. Things need fixing. However, I will point out, you are not innocent of these sorts of posts, if I recall, you did something like get bashed around, and have bombs blow up in front of you or something, and then somersaulted out of bed? I mean, sure, that was half a RP ago, but the statement still stands that you are one who breaks the laws of physics and causality. "how many hearts do you have.... 1 just like the rest of us, she has 1 and a half all decentralized"

"her "broken bones" are already healed, and i was able to find no trace of internal injuries other then the blood i drained from her abdomen."

"her surgical incisions are already fully healed, and to top it off she has no belly button birthmarks etc and she has webbed toes."

"if shes some kind of FEV mutant you better hope she isn't contagious. I'm going to definitely have to contact Sheriff Simms about this sir!"

This isn't fallout 3. This is bound by physics and causality. You wouldn't be able to get up out of bed that soon. Your injuries would not be healed, even with a few super stim packs, this is basically bound by "hardcore" mode from fallout new vegas. No health regen from sleeping, stimpaks take a bit to work, only way to heal broken bones is a doctor's treatments.

Aight, I ain't innocent here, Versing ain't exactly acting drunk. Although he certainly ain't acting sober or invincible, or pulling ninja moves either. I'll make him stumble around a bit more and all that, if it's that big of a pet peeve. As for Ferox, highly-trained assassin. And hell, Tokyo has him missing shots 'cause he's drunk, stumbling, and acting clumbsy. Don't be accusing her of shiz that she didn't do, or ELSE (Puppies will ambush you and suffocate you under a pile of playfulness.)

On that note, neither are you. About the whole ninja moves thing, I think I'll put up a post or two from the RP just to show you what Sarina can do right after waking up from unconsciousness and severe injuries, let alone being simply drunk.

Doc church never finished the sentence for as his hand touched the sheets covering Sarina she snapped her right knee up and dead on target for his jaw knocking him out sending the sheets flying into the air. she continued her momentum by rolling over backwards off the table and executing a 180 degree twist that landed her facing morgan across the small room. she was crouched on the balls of her feet naked as a jay bird, but obviously very much ready for a fight.

This is no more than a few minutes after she wakes up from severe injuries and taking a chemical that was as powerful as 12 super stims, one of which is enough to leave the user physically weak for an extended period of time when taken at the user's physical peak.

Edited by Flipout6

1st thing like i said to baldur in his kind of insulting pm to me READ the character background on her not just skim it she is a genetically engineered person not an uncommon occurence in the fallout universe thanks to things like fev and the enclave and the ncr.

to quote flip -"On that note, neither are you. About the whole ninja moves thing, I think I'll put up a post or two from the RP just to show you what Sarina can do right after waking up from unconsciousness and severe injuries, let alone being simply drunk."

this falls into the "read the background" section of ignorance

this would be like me failing to notice versing was ncr after him telling me so a few times already...

the stim she used on herself was designed for HER body not your non engineered body so while it might kill or mess you up to use its fine for her and i think it took more then a few mins for morgan and lutine to carry my body which by this time was already under the influence of the drugs speeding up my healing rate etc so i was healing for a long time b4 getting to the doctors office in megaton. and how do you know she wasnt already awake listening to what the hell was going on? you dont you just assume thats the case then base an argument off it.

about me accusing tokyo of something the fact she is opposed to alcohol and drugs in real life means she gets a pass on not really knowing how it feels to be drunk or how it impairs your abilities...

im not even gonna justify answering baldurs 'edited' post as it just screams i never read or bothered to pay attention to your character sheet or any or the background you introduced on what your character is and does what she does, at this point ill just leave your attempts to start a fight here and in pm for dante to deal with, my account isnt worth dealing with you or your issues.

Sorry to disappoint you, Bloodplague, but I already PMed Dante with the details of this issue.

*Edit* This was the so called Insulting Post, for those who are curious. "Hello, Bloodplague. Normally, I wouldn't do this. However, things have come to my attention, that I will not ignore. Your comment on things needing fixing, I must reply with "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" you do things like somersaulting out of bed when you just survived a massive explosion, and sniping 30 people without being detected. The RP is not bound by Fallout 3 Rules, kiddo. It's bound by more realistic things, like NV Hardcore. Come on over to the Fallout OOC forums. A member or two want to discuss this issue with you. May I point out, I'm perfectly calm right now."

To which he replied, "you need to read character backgrounds and the rest of the posts bro b4 you go slinging crap. especially you since this could be forwarded to dante as harrasing."

I just wanted all the details out in the open, so that there's nothing secret here. I've been told by a few friends of mine that they see no problems with my "rude" PM, and indeed I put it through 2 different people before sending it. I'm doing my very hardest to NOT come across as an arse from hell, I just want that known.

Apparently, everyone hates each other in secret, and, as I do not watch this thread like a hawk, an argument has broken out while I was trying to have a pleasant evening. I'm so fed up with RP members fighting each other instead of getting along that it is taking literally every ounce of self-control I have not to throw this computer through a window right now. This is ridiculous, and I think that I must be an awful leader here or something, because nobody can stop bickering long enough to have fun. Since I'm not someone who's into drama, arguing, and spiteful nitpicking, I am now out of this RP. Congratulations.

Well, I hope it was all worth it to throw a petty argument over bull*expletive* I tried to keep Tokyo from quitting, for one, and while I may not be the smartest guy on the planet (by one helluva long shot) I realise that this could have been completely avoided.

Was it really worth it?

Edited by Flipout6