Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

Well, Demonlady's been banned. Mike showed me, thought it'd be better for everyone to know.

As for considering me for co-manager, everyone should voice their opinions before any decisions are made.

She's submitted an appeal (I have her on yahoo messenger) so don't count her out yet. She says I got control of Cathy for the time being. Any Dialogue of Cathy I will probably ask her first, (because I don't know the character as well as she does) so yeah.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INDEED! I HAVE RETURNED IN JUST 24 HOURS! MUHAHAHA. SCREW YOU, MODS, AND YOUR STUPID BANHAMMER!

I'm kidding, I deserved the ban, and it taught me a valueable lesson.

If I can offer my two cents, though, if Kayla's gone, the backbone's blown up on this RP. Hell, without her, there -IS- no RP as far as I'm concerned.

INDEED! I HAVE RETURNED IN JUST 24 HOURS! MUHAHAHA. SCREW YOU, MODS, AND YOUR STUPID BANHAMMER!

I'm kidding, I deserved the ban, and it taught me a valueable lesson.

If I can offer my two cents, though, if Kayla's gone, the backbone's blown up on this RP. Hell, without her, there -IS- no RP as far as I'm concerned.

I think she MIGHT return later on. So keep posting and keep at it, there's still hope yet. For now, I think she has some things to work out. Let her be for now, if she wants to rejoin, she'll do so when she's ready. If not, I can offer to remake this RP if it goes down, offering Flipout a co-management, and that way she can just be a player, rather than be responsible for breaking up fights, and keeping Me in line :P

Alright, number one, there's gonna be more getting along here. Number two, I was committed to this thing. Committed enough to make myself start to look like Axelle, even, albeit slightly unconsciously. :armscrossed: I say everyone cools their jets and I want Blood to know that I had literally no knowledge of the issues he was having weeks ago. Also, everyone needs to know that the problems are in the past and there is no way to go back and fix em, so arguing is not gonna fix anything, either. We just need to work together to see what we can make better in the future. D: *fails at speeches*

Pic related :I

Edited by tokyobleach

I agree to behave, but I have one request. Please tone Sarina down. I may not run this, that's why it's a request, but I find that it's kinda unfair to have a character able to shrug off bombs by sleeping and using some specially formulated stimpaks. I am wording this non-confrontationally, and politely, and I hope that it will be responded in the same manner. Mutated or not, she should still be at least movement impaired, stiff and sore. I mean, Sandro, my Ghoul, can regenerate and heal wounds within moments in high radiation. It still hurts like heck, and slows him down. So please, see what you can do to tone her down. Or don't. Either way, my point is raised.

thanks for the info tokyo i wasnt aware you never got the heads up i was told you got about what was happening and the issues i discussed with mike, far as i knew he told you and you guys where handling it quietly without hooplah and all, but i was wrong and posted my comments without comming to you directly first and for that i appoligise to everyone.

edit- baldur just hold off on the sarina needs to be nerfed stuff for now i had plans for her that i discussed with mike b4 i started her that her advantages will become disadvantages soon enough for her, remember there are 2 more soldiers like her around still hiding out working on their own missions if they catch sarina with the locals they will likely kill her for desertion. and lets not forget what she did at moiras in megaton that could still have serious repercussions.

edited edit - what the HELL is in your lower lip young lady!!!!

thanks for the info tokyo i wasnt aware you never got the heads up i was told you got about what was happening and the issues i discussed with mike, far as i knew he told you and you guys where handling it quietly without hooplah and all, but i was wrong and posted my comments without comming to you directly first and for that i appoligise to everyone.

edit- baldur just hold off on the sarina needs to be nerfed stuff for now i had plans for her that i discussed with mike b4 i started her that her advantages will become disadvantages soon enough for her, remember there are 2 more soldiers like her around still hiding out working on their own missions if they catch sarina with the locals they will likely kill her for desertion. and lets not forget what she did at moiras in megaton that could still have serious repercussions.

edited edit - what the HELL is in your lower lip young lady!!!!

I'll go along with it.. for now. I'm not happy, but I have no real choice in the matter. If Mike indeed said it was OK, I'm overruled. Please be civil and whatnot, and I will do the same.

Also, *crack neck* got a problem with my sister having a pierced lip? :P