Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

RP Setting  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Where should the RP take place? (CLOSED)

• Capital Wasteland
    • Mojave Wasteland
    • NCR Territory
    • New York Ruins/Wasteland
    • I have a different idea (Please post this idea in the thread if chosen)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey there, kiddos! So, due to part-laziness, part-falling in love, part-internet loss, I've been gone for a while. What does everyone think about getting this thing up and running again? I understand that Baldur is gone, but we could still keep going if you all like. If so, where would everyone want to take this next?

Tons of love and apologies for being lazy,

Kayla c:

P.S. You all can have a free hit on Ferox if you want for my being gone. LOL

I think that's an epic idea. As for where we're going next pretty much the only idea has been to repopulate the tower as far as I know/remember. I think journeying super deep into downtown DC (Ever seen the miles and miles of unexplorable cityscape behind Rivet City? That deep) but I don't particularily mind where we go as long as we're not stuck in the tower for 234556725345325145324235124534534125234123321 years.

Oh, and Versing might misinterpret what you mean when you say "hit on Ferox" btw. And not in a romantic fashion either.

Edited by Flipout6

• 2 weeks later...

Well, first of all, sucks that Bryce is gone; I'll have to backtrack and remove any posts referencing Sandro or Tomoyo now.

Second of all, I got a good idea. Remember, like... iunno, 2 months ago or so when I mentioned the gang travelling west to New Vegas, mainly as a vendetta against Caesar? If there're plans for Versing to return to California, maybe something could happen that would make him wanna leave way, way earlier, and then that gives us an excuse to find a way into New Vegas [brotherhood Vertibird, anyone? :P]

Actually, I was going to have our characters from this RP have a cameo in a story of mine called Orange Colored Sky later on, if I ever got the inspiration to work on it consistently. The main character would meet with our guys and find out they chased Versing all the way to the Mojave. Of course, since it's a future-tense thing that I don't even know if I could even finish since I'm in a creative slump, it's fine if nobody likes the idea. I mean, I've had Morgan make a cameo already (of course, this Morgan is the courier and my main character is, well, a surprise) and I was planning on having everyone else from here in it, too, if it was okay. :D

If somebody doesn't like the idea, their characters could have split from the group (temporarily or permanently, all depending on what the character would do.) a previous occasion before OCS takes place, although seeing as it's their character(s) it's their choice.

Figured I might as well point out a possible solution to the problem before it comes up. I cross bridges before I get to them. *fake bragging* :tongue: