No toolbar from Dashboard.

wfandrews

I appreciate that, but these guides are already on Vortex and I have no idea where I should be going, I've read through half of 'em (give or take) and the only thing I've seen that might be useful is a gif of someone accessing tools in the dashboard section, but I don't see anything about how to make a new toolbar, or find an accidentally hidden one.

I appreciate that, but these guides are already on Vortex and I have no idea where I should be going, I've read through half of 'em (give or take) and the only thing I've seen that might be useful is a gif of someone accessing tools in the dashboard section, but I don't see anything about how to make a new toolbar, or find an accidentally hidden one.

Just to be clear are we talking about this? (see below)

fzyjrgd.png

If it is not on your dashboard go to Settings > Interface. Then scroll down to "Dashlets" and make sure the dashlet named "Starter" is enabled.

• 1 month later...

Just to be clear are we talking about this? (see below)

fzyjrgd.png

If it is not on your dashboard go to Settings > Interface. Then scroll down to "Dashlets" and make sure the dashlet named "Starter" is enabled.

Oh, man! I uninstalled and installed Vortex 3 times in hope for this to show up, after it gone missing for whatever reason. Thank you!

• 1 year later...

I finally found out how to "enable the toolbar". Turns out it only is in the "Starter Dashlet". You need to go to the Vortex Settings and go to the bottom of the settings where it says "Dashlets" and just right below "Enable Dashboard Widgets" is the "starter" widget. Just tick on it and there it is in the dashboard, the glorious toolbar for easily managing your tools.

Edit : nevermind, I'm really dumb and didn't knew that there are multiple pages...

Edited by ThunderSparksEnder

I accidentally closed my 'Tools' window, and can't figure out how to get it back.

NVMD: Didn't realize there was a pg.2 to this thread. BigBizKit's post above was very helpful. TY

Edited by MarkusTay