Ysgramor's Armor

MrLOD

I hate to ask, but could someone make Ysgramor's armor? And to be more specific:

• It should include: Ysgramor's Armor, Ysgramor's Boots, Ysgramor's Bracers, Ysgramors Helmet
  • That cape does not look very nice, so I would really appreciate it, if the armor did not include it.
  • It would look amazing if the colors matched the ones of Ysgramor's Shield.
  • It must be heavy armor (makes sense, right?).

Here are the stats:

Ysgramor's Armor: *Base Armor:46 *Weight:40 * Base Value:4000

Ysgramor's Boots: *Base Armor:17 *Weight:8 *Base Value:2000

Ysgramor's Bracers: *Base Armor:17 *Weight:8 *Base Value:2000

Ysgramor's Helmet: *Base Armor: 22 *Weight:12 *Base Value:2500

NOTE: Is it possible to make it have a maximum value? If yes:

Armor's Max. Value:8000, Boot's Max. Value:4000, Bracer's Max. Value:4000, Helmet's Max.Value:5000

Anyway, here is a picture of the armor:

http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/5/50/StatueofYsgramor.png

Please try to make it look like it. If it's possible use the statue itself to make the armor!

Anyway, I would like to say thanks for even reading this.

P.S. Sorry for bad English.

Edited by MrLOD

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

I've attempted to make the helmet a couple of times, but I think I took the wrong approach with the textures.

I also did so by merging the base of the helmet with the Ancient Nordic Steel Helm, so the textures had to be altered to fit everything smoothly.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8494/8300227430_96ac5d1b8b.jpg

I also totally forgot how to export a nif properly to work as armour in Skyrim, so if anyone wants to take this from me, please do, I don't have time for any armour modding right now.

• 1 month later...

@

I've attempted to make the helmet a couple of times, but I think I took the wrong approach with the textures.
I also did so by merging the base of the helmet with the Ancient Nordic Steel Helm, so the textures had to be altered to fit everything smoothly.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8494/8300227430_96ac5d1b8b.jpg

I also totally forgot how to export a nif properly to work as armour in Skyrim, so if anyone wants to take this from me, please do, I don't have time for any armour modding right now.

I would love to bring this lovely piece of work into skyrim. PLEASE send me the files asap

Still tweaking the textures and overall color tones. Not too happy about front above the eyes, the brushed area needs to be distressed with more black like the sideplates, and I need to correct some texture misalignment on the sides. However, that being said, here is what I have so far....

I took some artistic liberties with the dragon scales on the backplate.... but overall I think it fills out a cool samurai motif. That and the axe-like area for the mouthguard.

front

side

back

I hope to have my tweaks for the texture misalignment and color tones pretty soon (probably will lighten it just a touch... I was going for an aged look but I think it is too dark), then I will push it up to Steam/nexus/wherever for download.

Edited by mcgirkke