Invisible Outfits after Mod merging.

Obdulio

Well i recently began to merge mods together for personal use, with the app TESsnip and i had done before and it worked properly but went over broad with too many armors and weapons i didn't use and were just taking up hard drive space. I've started over again this time learning about the "Sanitize" option [ i didn't use this before ] and the find duplicate ids [ i didn't bother with this the first time either... ] and i went and made sure everything was set properly [ for example THEWICKED's armors clash when merged everything is suddenly MasterAsssassin too a long time but i adjusted them properly ]. I then made Outfits for npcs using the armors merged from the other mods. In the preview of the Creation kit everything is appears as it should in game however the characters are completely naked and only wear their secondary sleepwear clothes if they have them. I went back to check and everything seems to be in order in the Creation kit but the armors do not appear in-game.

I attempted at actually adding the armor into their inventory rather then just set it as outfit, when i hire the follower and check their inventory their armor isn't in there. I made sure to save my settings in the creation kit before hand.

I think anyone can assist me ? Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post.