Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Vlad ceased his thoughts, hearing the current introductions. Looking to Morgan with a smile of welcome and with a rather friendly tone he says.

"I am Vladimir Glenswell, and as I said welcome aboard I guess." Vlad chuckles, now chances were getting even higher; this made Vlad happy, something finally looking up for him. He then took a moment to actually consider what kind of people he was accompanying. So Vlad thought, "An assassin, another one that has a pet yao guai, a teenage gal, and a sniper." Vlad grinned at the thought. "Sounds about right." He thought again only inspiring a merry grin.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Always good to make new aquaintances,"He shook hands with Greebo and saluted Sandro back "this is Loki by the way, my trusted wolf companion. Found him in a canyon when i was six after I....." Morgan got quiet for a second, looking as if he thought he had revealed too much then shook his head slightly and continued: "...went out to explore a bit on my own. Sorry about that pause I err forgot slightly. But anyways I found Loki guarding the corpses of his parents, never seeming to want to leave them, all while injured from a hunter attack. So I took him with me and now we are the best of friends. Anyways, it's gonna be a pleasure working with you people."

Morgan put out his cigar and made sure that his backpack was sitting comfortable on his back

"Pet wolf, eh? Well, wait till you meet MY pet, smoothskin. A wolf ain't got nothing on Leeroy. He's a Yao Guai." Sandro says, putting on his sunglasses. "I'll be back" He says, going to grab some more liquor for the road.

Greebo looks at Vlad. "So, you got 2 assassins, one with a Pet Dog, one with pet wolf, *He indicates himself and Morgan* a foot soldier who can pick locks and is good with computers and a pet Yao Guai *Indicates Sandro* A mechanic *Indicates Axelle* and yourself. You think you are good for that fight yet? Or am I going to have to recruit Jericho as well?" Greebo laughs.

Vlad grins and nods, a happy expression on his face. No connection to the previous weariness he had, he was now excited, anticipating the future events. Though Vlad thought of the wonderful unsuspecting life and its ability to throw things hurling at you. He shrugged the thought of almost as if it never hit him. He looks to the crowd of people and says. "Well, when you are all ready we will begin moving towards a mall, this mall has a bridge out on the left on the road. There we can cross, and get into the city and then the metro." He nods planning his course.

Vlad grins and nods, a happy expression on his face. No connection to the previous weariness he had, he was now excited, anticipating the future events. Though Vlad thought of the wonderful unsuspecting life and its ability to throw things hurling at you. He shrugged the thought of almost as if it never hit him. He looks to the crowd of people and says. "Well, when you are all ready we will begin moving towards a mall, this mall has a bridge out on the left on the road. There we can cross, and get into the city and then the metro." He nods planning his course.

"Hmm there is a lot of raiders along that route isn't it?" Morgan asked, stroking his beard while thinking "Better go restock on some bullets but I'll be back as soon as that is done"

Morgan headed to the local shop, bought what he needed and then rejoined his new traveling companions; "alright, I'm all set!"

Morgan looked after Greebo, and then looked at Sandro and asked: "You mean off as in hiding something? Because if that is the case I agree with you. Something smells fishy about him, and its not his skin, I think we better keep an eye on him" Morgan took out a cigar from his pocket and a pair of sunglasses and put them on.

"So when are we leaving? I feel like stretching my legs a bit."

Edited by MikeRyan

Axelle messed with her welding goggles and then pulled them around her neck as if they were a necklace. She smiled jokingly and said, "It's only him you guys think smells fishy? Hm. I find all of us fishy-smelling, but then, that's just me. Maybe you guys are just used to the smell." She looked down at her filthy hands, smeared with grease and dirt. Baths weren't exactly commonplace around Megaton, as each bathroom only had one bathtub and those were far from clean.

Sandro looks at Axelle. "Your call, kid. You want us to lead? Oh, and remind me to show you some sword fighting techniques for that blade. That way you won't feel as vulnerable in battle situations." He found himself acting fatherly towards the kid, and had no idea why.

Greebo scouted the roads, and stopped to shoot a couple raiders. He left the bodies as a sort of trail for the rest of the group to follow, and waited at a small hidey hole a short distance from Megaton.