Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Vlad, stood with Versing observing the tied up legionnaire assassin he leaned over to versing and whispered. "I don't know about you but this guy can give us some information on what to come....I say get some answers on way or the other." Vlad then looked at the tied assassin qith a curious look, a little sigh came from hoim as he tore his gaze from the man, then to the super-duper mart. "We should take him in there, safest place right now if its cleared up. get the info get out, then head into the city then into the metro good plan?" he had his rifle in his hands, gripping it with anticipation.

He didn't mind the new comers, he has not talked to them much and probably should once they all gathered within one location. He thought well of the oriental, he had no opinion of the other one besides a bit odd, the one with the plasma gun. He looked to Morgan with a nod for some reason, looking for some comfort in knowing her knew some of his companions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ugh, yeah. Tomo got it the worst, though. Spiked Baseball Bat in the back of the head. I just got it in the hand."

Cathy jokingly threw and arm around Sandro, looking down still at the Legion captive.

"good idea Vlad. We took out the Raiders there, save maybe one or two stragglers, we can go there and get some info out of him. But seriously, will someone tell me if I heard right about a "Tower?" Btw, i'm Catherine. Catherine Drake. Call me Cathy." She held a hand out politely to Vlad, forcing herself to have to let go of her Ghoulish friend.

Edited by DemonLady

Morgan picked up the assassin and threw him over his shoulder before he turned to Cathy

"Yup, you sure did hear about a tower." he then turned towards Vlad "Oh and Vlad, leave this one to me, I think I can get some answers from him"

He then started to walk towards the mart, thinking of how to best make him talk

Edited by MikeRyan

Cathy followed behind him, as she assumed everyone else was, thinking long and hard about what they could mean.

"I don't know.. There're a lot of Towers in the Wasteland, but what one would the LEGION want to attack?

Tomoyo rushes after Morgan and taps his shoulder, nervously. "Um, sir... I mean.. that is..." She takes a deep breath, closes her eyes, and says "I saw more raiders going to the superduper mart sir.. It isn't safe there."

Sandro looks quietly at Axelle, waiting to hear what she had to say about what he told her.

"Well Cath, my guess would be, and it is far fetched, Tenpenny Tower, a good distance away from here. But I doubt it since that place has big walls and a big group of heavily armed mean would sure turn a few heads"

Morgan stopped dead in his tracks, dropped the assassin on the ground who let out a loud "OOF!" and then drew his colt

"Well, I can go have a small look, see if there is any more here. Thanks for telling me miss... I don't think I catched your name"

Edited by MikeRyan

Cathy pulled a small Radio out of her pocket and activated it.

"Lemme see if I can contact Chief Gustavo. I did some work for him, so I'm in his good books. ... Gustavo. Come in. It's Cathy. Do you read me?"

A man who Cathy didn't recognize came on the other end, muffling a faint grunt.

"Gustavo.. Is a little busy right now... Can I let him know you contacted him?"

"Uh.. Okay.. sure.. Thank you.. ... That. Was different. I don't recognize that guys voice. New guard, I guess.."

"Um... Tomoyo Daidōji sir." She says. Tomoyo was very uncomfortable around strange men.

Morgan, being the gentleman he is, took of his hat and then kissed Tomyo's hand lightly

"Pleasure to meet you Ma'am, the name is James Morgan Dante Robert Fitzgerald Hollister, but you may call me Morgan"

Edited by MikeRyan

Tomoyo flinches and backs away. "I-I am sorry sir, but I have not had many good experiences with Men. If you go into the Mart you will see someone sliced in half that.. Did bad things to me in the past. Very very bad things. And killed my family. Sorry, but it will take me awhile to trust you, or any other male here. Ghouls are fine, Raiders hate ghouls. And they are incapable of doing the horrible things. I do not have to draw you a picture I trust?"