Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Morgan kept trying to figure out how to get the armor off while responding to Cathy "It's our good friend the Spec Ops, looks like she got into a bit too much trouble this time. She's got massive amounts of damage"

He then found straps on the armor that he started to cut off, removing it piece by piece with surgical precision until the jumpsuit was all that was left of it

"There, that's all I dare to remove for now. And rebars sounds good, and I don't mind using the sleeping bag for it, it's ruined already"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Versing, Jay and Skyler all ascattered, looking to collect as much rebar as they could find. With roads and bridges completely demolished, it wouldn't be hard to find enough rebar to make a stretcher. Jay pulled some out of a pile of rubble, Skyler managed to find some sticking out of a building, and Versing pulled a good, long thread of it (just barely) out of a concrete pillar. They began to pile it up. Eventually, through the three of them, they had enough to make a stretcher....if it was used sparingly.

"You think this is enough?" Versing asked Morgan. Then he caught a glimpse of a badge on the victim's shoulder. "Hmmm.... Hey, look, the woman has a badge on the shoulder of her armor. It's completely mangled, but it looks like it might once have had a bear on it. Maybe she's NCR. Who knows?"

Morgan nodded slowly in agreement "Yeah that will be enough, and that sure is NCR, but i don't know of that branch, must be some kind of spec ops"

Morgan carefully looked over their "friend" to see if she had some more injures that needed to be tended to before he put together the stretcher a bit quick and put her on it

"I think I'll keep an eye on her until she wakes up, just in case"

"Alright, that sounds good. I think I'll join Jay and Skyler, and scavenge for a little while." Versing and the other two newcomers fanned out, looking for anything that would be worth money. They didn't find much, although Skyler did manage to get his hands on a 10mm pistol, which would serve as a reliable sidearm to anyone who needed it, especially once it was cleaned. Versing personally detested that model, it was too big and bulky for him, and he personally found it difficult to effectively use the sights. He preferred his 9mm pistol. Other than that and a bottle of dirty water, they found nothing worthwhile. Skyler didn't need the extra pistol, so he held it up into the air.

"Anybody need this?" he asked.

Dylan had been out scrounging up some materials, and now he came back and the girls armor was finally off. He fitted the brace he had been making to her broken arm.

"That's about all we can do without getting her out of here. I definitely need to go get the medical supplies from my old house now."

Skyler tossed the pistol to Morgan.

"There you are. Hopefully you won't have to use it too much, but who am I kidding?"

"I'm still curious about the NCR woman. I guess we'll have to get some supplies from the doc's old place before we can wake her up. It'll be good to have a fellow NCR trooper all the way out here." Versing chimed in. "Doc, where is this place of your's?"

Morgan chuckled as he catched the pistol and started to inspect it "Heh, yeah who knows what jumps out from the next corner trying to nibble our hamstrings off"

"It's not too far from here, just a bit down river, toward the DC Ruins. We could go there and get back to the Mart in a few hours."

Versing nodded.

"Depends on how late in the day it is. It's not a good idea to stumble around out here in the dark, nor to leave her there when the really mean things come out to play." Skyler looked at the sky briefly, and then looked at Versing and Dylan.

"It's only about mid-day, we should be fine."