Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Versing smiled at the Fex hat on his head, and removed his helmet from underneath it

"Classy....." He said, and pulled it over his eyes like a cowboy hat. He imitated Morgan a few times, mostly to entertain Axelle, and even re-enacted one of his rages, punching imaginary targets and knocking stuff over, and then turned around and laughed. "That felt childish, but good. Also reminds me how old I'll be in a few years."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan stood in the doorway and laughed as he saw Versing imitate him, including the rage.

"Hehe, it's all fun and games until you fly into a rage like that. Now stop it man you look like a clown"

Morgan couldn't stop laughing and smiling at the sight of Versings antics

King didn't show much reaction to the childish outburst, Lady ducked back further under the gurney when the man started yelling. Jack wasn't much of a childish man, years of being a Regulator and many more of being a waster has conditioned him to be serious and calculating to a fault.

He shot the man an angry glance for his outburst and the fact that he scared his dog. After he'd finished his work he gathered his gear and checked the cylinder of his .44 and holstered it with a spin. He left the room, pushing past the stranger in the door and entered a room off the main room. A place called Boutique Le Chic, various mannequins and high end clothing items scattered about the room.

"Lady, come..."

Lady happily came up to him and sat down as he kneeled down, her tail wagging quickly. King had an affinity for dogs, they liked him. He remembered the group of Raiders he found trying to kill Lady, after he had stopped them Lady tore out of one of the bandits throat ash she nearly got the drop on him but Lady was faster.

"Lets get you some food..."

He rummaged through his Rooksack and found a can of Kibbles dog food and he reached down and pulled the bowie knife from his boot-sheath and placed the tip to the edge of the can and slammed down on it hard and it broke the seal of the two hundred year old can of dog food, He cut the can open and set it on the floor, Lady greedily ate and King lit a cigarette and lounged in a chair and pulled a half empty bottle of whiskey out of his bag and drank it with the intent of finishing it and not remembering the rest of tonight.

Edited by Macman253

De Vere continued to browse through the files on the system, it was all interesting, but nothing detrimental. She decided that she may, or may not come back to it later, but perhaps she would to get a copy of all of the data, in-case anything on there was ever needed. She got up from the chair, dropping her cigarette on the floor, she smothered it into the ground with her foot, and continued back upstairs. She poked her head around the door as Versing was acting a fool... it didn't amuse her, and she just rolled her eyes, and continued on to her old room.

Upon entering, she was quite surprised to see it in the same state it was before, only far dustier. She decided to leave her door open in-case anyone wished to come in and speak with her. She walked over to the balcony, stepping out and looking over the wasteland... what a sorry sight it was.

Sandro walked around the tower, leaving Axelle in the care of Versing and the rest, he headed upstairs. He saw an open door, and wandered inside. He found himself in a dusty room, with a door open onto a balcony, upon which their mysterious Miss De Vere was leaning over a railing. He limped over to her, and blew out a cloud of smoke as a way of greeting, sharing the railing. He knocked out his pipe, refilled it, and struck a match off the rusty metal, lighting his pipe again.

"So smoothskin," He began,

"What brings you to this corner of this old tower, hmm? It seems that you know more about this tower than you let on. How else would you know where the security room was, or the clinic. Something's off here. Now, I think you used to work or live here, which is also why you were drawn to this one room. 'spose the tower's yours now anyway, now that Tenpenny's dead." Sandro puffed his pipe in thought.

Tomoyo started to feel sleepy, and decided to voice that.

"It's been a long day, and I'm beat. There's more than enough rooms in this tower for everyone, and with all the occupants.. um... gone, I think I'll use one of the rooms here and get some sleep. See all of you later." She returned to the room she took a bath in, locked the door, and got herself ready for bed. Leaving her gun with the safety off just in case on a table near the bed, she got into the bed and fell asleep shortly after laying down.

De Vere smiled quite a little wider than she usually did at Sandro as he mentioned the tower, lighting one of her expensive Treasurer cigarettes, and taking a short drag, savouring the expensive smoke. "Indeed i used to live here, Before the legion moved in... made sure i knew exactly where everything was. This used to be my room." She said, blowing out a fine cloud of smoke. she pondered what Sandro said about the Tower being her's... now that was a possibility, but she didn't really want to stay in one place for too long "Hmm, i suppose i could take charge of this place, but who on earth would stay here? It'd be spending me money, rather than making it though."

"YYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A loud, half-maniacal scream echoed throughout the interior of the tower. Versing grabbed his shotgun and charged into the main hall.

A raider sprinted through the front doors of the tower, panicking completely. Immediately after him burst a German Shepherd dog, which Versing decided to leave be. Immediately after the dog came a teenager, screaming bloody murder, with a baseball bat raised high over his head, sprinting full-tilt after the raider. The raider ran around the front desks, but this teenager, without even using his hands, leapt right over them, kicking over computers as he ran after the scumbag.

Versing blasted the raider as he went by, and he took his time falling. The dog managed to stop and skimper out of the way, the brown-haired young man tripped over the raider's corpse and flipped at least twice through the air, hit the ground, and slammed face-first into the front door of an elevator and came to a dead stop, and then slowly fell back. His hands hadn't come up in time to shield his head from the impact, and his miraculously unbroken nose left a blood-stain on the elevator door. He slowly stumbled to his feet, and then couldn't keep his balance and tripped over the raider, falling on his face again and still not breaking his nose. He struggled back to his feet and saw Versing's shotgun barrel in his face. Nonetheless, he laughed.

"Nice hat!" He exclaimed.

"Who are you?" Versing asked, horrifyingly aware of the fuzzy little thing from his hat dangling in front of his left eye.

"I'm Jackson, I'm a hunter in the wasteland, and an occasional psychotic prankster. I got a tent six miles up north, that's my house. And spatter-pie there tried to set it on fire. When I shot his buddies and put out the fire I chased him in here." Jackson caught his breath and laughed again.

"You chased a raider six miles with a baseball bat?" Versing gaped.

"Chaser did, too. He does that, hence the name." He indicated the uninjured Shepherd. "Now, if you could just get the shotgun out of my face...." Versing lowered his gun.

"Watch yourself around here, now isn't the best time for a stranger to show up out of the blue." The fuzzy thing dangled in front of his eye again, and when he tried to flick it away it hit him in the nose.

Sandro heard a yelling noise and sprinted out of De Vere's room to see what the commotion was. He arrived to see the boy's spectacular trip, and saw the kid smash into the elevator doors, and then trip and fall. He grinned slightly and limped forward, clapping the kid on the shoulder laughing.

"Ha, I haven't seen a runner like you since John "Bullet" Smith, former Lieutenant of my squad back in the Great War! A shame what happened to John, but that's not the point here! Jackson, eh? Well, Jackson, why don't you pack your home up and come here? Tons of rooms here since the occupants of the tower are all gone."

Tomoyo sleepily came out of her room, carrying her plasma rifle and said, yawning and rubbing her eyes,

"What's all this racket now? Some of us are trying to sl-EEP!" The last word turned into a minor shriek as she noticed two things. The first was the newcomer, ANOTHER man, but this one seemed to be a teenager, so she was less scared of that. The second was the realization that she was wearing nothing but her black lace-frilled lingerie. She ran back to her room as quick as she could, blushing from her head down to her toes.

Sandro observed all this and leaned heavily on Jackson, laughing his ass off.

Even Versing couldn't help busting a gut laughing at the entire situation, even deciding not to put his shotgun up to his hat and pull the trigger.

"Best. First. Impression. Ever." He breathed.

"You see the way I flew into the door? Like a gazelle, perfectly in control."

"Man." Versing gasped. "You gotta join the Brotherhood of Steel. Skills like that? Best soldier they'd have."

"Imagine a spectacle like that with power armor on." Jackson said. "Damn tower would fall down." Versing snorted, and the fluffy thing on his hat almost gave him a black eye. "I could take it. That'll be my testosterone speaking." Jackson said, laughing ever more at the fez hat.

"Clearly you have a hell of a lot of that, who else could pull anything like that off?"

Edited by Flipout6

Sandro gasped for air a few times, trying to calm himself down. He puffed on his pipe and realized it had gone out. He struck a match off of Versing's helmet and relit his pipe.

Tomoyo came out blushing in a simple white gown and slip on shoes, looking absolutely stunning, still blushing, ashamed and embarrassed. She looked at the two men, as though daring them to make a single sarcastic remark, and then stared, her dark eyes fathomless, her expression unreadable.

"Here's all you need to know. My name is Tomoyo Daidōji. I'm 19 years old. I wield a Katana named Courage, a Wakazashi named Wisdom, and a Plasma Rifle named Power. I'm a lesbian, therefore, not someone you should hit on. Also, the incident that just happened, didn't. At least, so long as you don't want to find rude words and other things written on your face in permanent marker. Got it?" She stormed off back to her room, and locked herself in.

Sandro sighed as he watched this behavior.

"There's something else going on here. I'll talk to her tomorrow, but chances are you waking her up with all your screaming made her cranky. Keep your noise level low for now, perhaps she'll be more pleasant in the morning. I'm old, and I'm off to bed." Sandro grabbed the Fez back off Versing's head, and shoved it onto Jackson's head.

"Everyone needs a hat. You wear a Fez now, Fezzes are cool. As are bow Ties." He adjusted his bow-tie, and went off to find a room to sleep in.