Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

"That's right, kid. Jericho. He owes me a debt, and I intend to collect. Here's the kicker. I don't want caps, cause chances are, he pissed all his on booze anyway. There is Chinese Officer's sword that he possesses that will cover the cost, and I can teach you to use it once it's sharpened, if you like." His strides already had him reach Jericho's shack and he pounded on the door.

"Yeah? The hell do you want?" Jericho says, opening the hatch on his door.

"Hey, smoothskin. Remember me? You owe me a debt, now I'm here to collect."

Jericho suddenly looks panicky. "Oh crap, Sandro, Right? Yeah I don't have the money but I can get it, gimme a day or two."

Sandro smiles, and says "Well that's perfect! Cause I know you got a Chinese Officer's Sword, and I want that instead. It'll cover your debts.

Greebo leaves Doc Church's office, and says, "Now my boy, there is no reason to give up. I can kill him for you! All You gotta do, is take those caps off me. What do you say? I am paying you to have you have me kill someone. How often does that happen, hmm?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Axelle thought for a moment, then smiled at Jericho, "You know... now that I think about it, if you hand over your Chinese officer's sword, you'd be getting off by giving an item that's worth a lot less than you actually owe. That's more money to spend on more important things." She paused, then put a finger to her lips as if she were thinking, "Yeah, come to think of it, Nova told me she was thinking about you earlier. She's been so bored lately, poor girl."

"Kid, that dame's the village bicicle. Everyone's had a ride. However.. you may be right..." Jericho says, thoughtfully. He goes away from the door, and after rummaging for a while, comes back with the sword. "Take that, ya stinkin zombie. I hope I never lay eyes on you again."

"Hey, who are you calling a zombie? Can't you tell the difference between me and a feral?" Sandro says, his heckles raising.

Vlad then nods and grins. Looking up gazing at the metal heap of a city, then to the saloon with a smile. "Deal it is then Greebo, though i'll need a few hours to gather my things, get some weapons, and a drink or two." Vlad says with a bit of a relaxing tone, as if he feels at ease. "Well..i cant deny the help. We will be leaving for the capital city soon Greebo. The man we are after can be more then enough of a reward. He has weapons, armor, gadgets, a wholesale load of money and probably an armory you will want to look into because I know I will." He smiles, raising his head to the sun. Its dull yellow glare shining down at him as he nods.

"This guy has a lot of muscle working for him..we might need more gun arms." As he speaks he looks to the saloon, then back to Greebo.

"Trust me..you and I cant take 'em alone." Vlad then see's the little girl who he owed the chalk to run up to him with a rather disturbed and irritated look.

"Where is it." She says with a growling tone, but with that innocent young flare to it.

"Where's what?"

"You know."

"You're crazy little girl."

"Nu'uh..you owe me!."

Vlad laughs whole heartily, digging in his pockets as he pulls out a large assortment of chalk.

"Might of stained the inside of my pockets but it's fine take them and have fun."

The little girl brightens in excitement her heart filled with joy as she hugs Vlad.

"Thank's Vlad, next time you go off don't be getting shot at."

As she runs off Vlad mutters. "How the..how'd she know." Vlad then sighs and looks to Greebo with a grin.

Axelle took the sword. "Sandro, stand down. We don't have to stick around him any longer... Also, I ain't had a ride on Nova, so don't talk about her that way. Nicer than most around here, and I think you can at least attest to that fact." She then turned, beaming at Jericho and noticing he was blushing underneath all that dirt and grime on his face, "Pleasure doing business with you."

Greebo laughs and says, "I have a friend who I would love to have by my side for this. I think he is near Moriarty's." Greebo rushes off, and does a little parkour to climb up the old framework to intercept Sandro and Axelle. "Sandro, my boy. How would you like to get a crack at an armory."

Sandro walked away from Jericho's house. "Yeah, kid. Guess you're right." After walking for a moment, he starts to say, "Hey kid..." but is interrupted by Greebo vaulting up over the railing, and going on about an Armory. "I am not robbing the Megaton Armory!"

Greebo shakes his head. "No my boy, I have been hired to take out a vicious man in the capital, and I could use the backup from you. You in?"

Sandro looks at Axelle, who, despite the crap she'd been through, still retained some of that childhood spark of innocence. "That's up to her, really."

Greebo claps his hand to his forehead. "I just remembered I picked these up for the three of us!" He passes out pairs of sunglasses. "Picked those up special for you, little one. Thought they would go with your hair."

Vlad follows up the railing like a normal man rather then putting himself in a aching and acrobatic movements Greebo did. After a moment he makes his way to the three, recovering his breath he holds up his index finger as if asking for a moment. He then stands, his eyes shifting to Sandro, then Axelle who is carrying a sword, then he looks to Greebo and nods. "You're a fast one...you know that." Vlad says as he catches his breath. " 'Ello Axelle..good to see you again all up and dandy, love the sword by the way you look more..dangerous if I may say." He chuckles as he looks around the three again.

"I suppose this is your friend Greebo?" Vlad says with a smile as he looks at Sandro. "Thank you sir, for the being apart of rescuing me and such."

Edited by boneless1

By now, the man that had threatened Axelle earlier had woken up and was now sitting and petting Loki, his wolf:

"You know boy, I think we got off on the wrong foot with that youngling, don't you think?" Loki barked a few times and the stranger started laughing "Well yes I know that I have no real reason to talk like im an old man, seeing a I'm 21, but what do you say about going out to properly introduce us, how about boy?" He petted Loki for 2 more minutes before leaving the bar and paying his tab.

Once he was outside he started to look after the girl from earlier. He had to ask around at first but eventually he spotted her outside that old empty house in town and started to approach her.

"An armory!? How fun!" he heard her say when he approached her and her ghoulish traveling mate.

He gathered up his courage and whistled in her direction; "Hey miss!"

Axelle's head whipped around toward the whistle. It was the cowboy guy from Moriarty's... She pulled at her middle lip ring and ran her tongue along her teeth as she thought about what to say. She finally swallowed her pride and threw him a friendly smile, "Oh, it's you! Hi again!"

Spark let out his deep bark at the man's wolf companion. It was a friendly bark, but humans probably wouldn't be able to tell. His brain case flashed a little here and there while his tail wagged.