Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Sandro looked over, and what was left of his eyebrows and lids narrowed. "Oh, it's mister puts a gun against a child's head. What do you want, Smoothskin?"

Greebo looked at the man. He looked pretty good. "Now, now, Sandro let's not be hasty. I am sure it was all just a little misunderstanding. Now, why don't you tell us your name, and what you want with our friend here? Or are you here for something else?"

Sandro looks sidelong at Greebo, but says nothing.

Chips barks at Loki as well. His bark is friendly, but also warns not to harm any of the two legs under his care.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man tipped his hat at the dogs as Loki went forward to greet the other dogs, the mn then tipped his hat at the others and introduced himself;

"I just thought, we got off on the wrong foot with the whole gun to the head deal you know? So I thought why not properly introduce ourselves? The names Morgan, Morgan Hollister. Gunslinger and sniper, and from time to time paranoid madman but that is beside the point" Morgan extended his hand for a handshake and continued talking; "I have a sort of...paranoia from my youth back west so I'm actually sort of easily startled when I sleep so it has happened way to often that I pull my trusty .45 on someone, sometimes it happens that my buddy Loki here licks my hand in the middle of the night and I just fly up in pure panic. So I would like to apologize to you miss. And to you too good mister ghoul."

Morgan looked genuinley sorry for his actions and hoped that the others would forgive him for his badly thought after actions

"Now that I put thought into it, the alcohol didn't help making godo descisions either, but dont worry I would never have fired, too drunk to aim properly at the moment but once again I'm sorry"

Vlad notices the man rather quickly, looking at his attire he simply. He then welcomed the man with a calm and friendly nod. Though curious as Vlad was to know the part about "pointing guns at children." It perked his curiosity of what happened. Edited by boneless1

Greebo smiles. "I don't speak for them, but I'm ok with you! Now, did you say sniper? If you get allowed to come with us, hows about a little game, hmm? Keep tabs on how many you kill, and I do the same. After the battle, who ever gets the most is bought a drink by the other. Whatcha say?"

Sandro looks suspiciously at Morgan. "Pretty coherent for a drunk man, mister cowboy."

Greebo smiles. "I don't speak for them, but I'm ok with you! Now, did you say sniper? If you get allowed to come with us, hows about a little game, hmm? Keep tabs on how many you kill, and I do the same. After the battle, who ever gets the most is bought a drink by the other. Whatcha say?"

Sandro looks suspiciously at Morgan. "Pretty coherent for a drunk man, mister cowboy."

"Hmm a game of sniping, and a drink on that? I'm in mister!" Morgan took out a cigar from his pocket and lit it, and then took a look at Sandro "after a while, you get used to talking when drunk, especialy if it slowly becomes a sleep aid. But don't worry good mister ghoul, i wont go all lovey dovey on you, still got my honor to keep up." Morgan got a brief blank expression on his face before he continued "oh and if the miss would forgive me, I would love to travel with you"

Axelle leaned against the railing, watching the dogs sniff each other curiously. She unzipped her coveralls so some air could get to her through her tank top and fanned herself with her hand, her forehead sweating. "I dropped some caps and they rolled under Morgan's table. I hit my head on the edge when I went to stand up and he pulled a gun to my head, worried I was going to rob him." She knew Vlad and Greebo were most likely a little confused.

She examined her filthy, chipped fingernails as she continued, "I don't blame him for pulling a gun on me."

Edited by tokyobleach

Vlad nods, listening to Axelle speak her story. As Vlad looked to the man, knowing now that he is a sniper was a relaxing thought. As long as the man shot the other side he would be fine, the more the merrier. Vlad began to gain some hope, he smiled reassuringly, tossing all hostilities away if there were any.

He looked to the man and said. "Welcome aboard the ship." He said in a happy tone, Vlad felt better. He had people with him now, to take down a rather dangerous man.

Vlad was content knowing he may have people he can trust now, though the thought is still dim it was just a wondering thought. He looked to them all and nodded, knowing that the journey will be better with company, not many would enjoy traversing alone into the Capital city. Vlad began to access the situation, as if deciding what to do and what not do his. The precautions, the possible outcomes and other assortments of sorting that goes within a mind.

"So I don't mind if Morgan here comes with us..." Axelle said, shaking his hand and muttering every word as if she were talking to herself. She mainly talked like this because she was used to actually talking to herself. "Oh right. Axelle Edwards, professional fifteen year old girl and mechanic's apprentice." Edited by tokyobleach