Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Where are you going at this hour, Cathy?," called out Lucas, just as Cathy's pet crow, Raven, landed softly on her shoulder, causing RJ to growl.

"I'm heading out for supplies. I was gonna ask if the town needs anything, but I didn't feel it'd be right to wake you at 1 in the morning," she replied, puffing softly on her pre-lit smoke. "So? you need anything?

Lucas handed her a list of things the shops and Armory were low on, as she ventured beyond the gigantic gate of the bomb-surrounding community. As she got outside, she immediately noticed a Raider trying to sneak into the city.

She continued walking toward the wasteland, making sure to stab the lowly, Brass Knuckle-clad chem addict in the head with her Bowie, killing him on impact. "Prick.."

She finally turned to her right, heading off toward the Super-Duper Mart, one of the well-known Raider hangouts in the DC Wasteland, most likely where the decorative corpse of the Raider she killed came from.

Cathy continued her trek toward the ruined mart, scouting the area carefully.

To the left she saw a family of Mole Rats happily playing, to the right were a couple Raiders getting high on Jet.

this she saw as an opportunity, pulling her M1911 out of it's thigh holster. She grinned slyly as she carefully looked down the sights, crouching down before she fired. she pulled the trigger twice, as two bullets quickly and firmly fired at the junkies. Each bullet pegged them square in the temple, causing them both to collapse with a thud.

She smiled at her murder victims, although no one would give a crap about them anyways. She strolled over to the lifeless corpses to search them. On the male, she found another M1911 in horrid condition, with 6 rounds, 14 Caps and a Grenade. On the female, she found a decent condition M16A1, smiling at her find. she took the rifle, along with its 48 rounds, the woman's 28 Caps and 2 canisters of Jet.

She pulled her gun back out momentarily, firing two more shots, all four of her total made shots could distinctly be heard in the surrounding area, as far as the Super-Duper Mart and Wilheim's Warf, as she blew the heads clean off the dead Raiders, as was her signature when there were very few to mark. She went back on her original path afterwards, a dumb grin on her face at the loot she'd found, wondering when she'd be weighed down by all her caps...

Axelle pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, "I don't trust you yet. Perhaps in time, I will let you cook for me, but since seeing assassins and all sorts of other things today, I won't allow anyone to touch myself or my food, for that matter. You could be one of those Legion people. I'll go hungry before I take the chance to eat something that may be poisoned." Of course, Axelle had no idea women weren't allowed to serve in the Legion, so she didn't trust this girl as far as she could throw her. And she could probably throw her pretty far.

Tomoyo heard a gunshot, and whips out her plasma rifle. "Wait, I will go look. Also, from what I have heard from the traders, the legion does not allow women to serve. Maybe one day, I will tell you the story." She walks off into the shadows, her plasma rifle at the ready.

Sandro readies his assault rifle, but remains seated. However, he shifts position slightly to allow himself to get behind the rock if needed.

Chips whines slightly when he hears the gunshots.

Leeroy wakes up, and sniffs the air, looking around for the source of the noise.

As Cathy walked, she saw the distinctive glows of two things: A Plasma Rifle in the distance, and a fire even further behind the Rifle. Aside from her Pip-Boy's light around her, it was pitch-black.

Wanting to be careful in case it was an Enclave soldier, or a High-Tech Raider, she flipped the light off, ducking down behind a rock. She found this as a perfect chance to test out her new M16, grasping the black rifle in her hands.

She looked down the rifle's sights, waiting for the glow to get close to her, which was when she'd strike. She lied in wait, not knowing that both her assumptions were horribly wrong.

Hearing gunshots, Versing breaks off from Morgan and readies his rifle. He ran softly to catch up to that Tomoyo girl that had tripped over Sandro. She couldn't go wandering off like that against an armed opponent, plasma rifle or not.

When he finally caught up to her, he said lowly (whispering was easier to hear, because it was higher-pitched.)

"What are you doing? Plasma rifle or not, it doesn't take much for someone to just step out from a corner and put a bullet in your head. Let's take this from opposite sides." He looked around sharply in all directions, something he had been doing constantly for months. He readied his rifle, ready to raise it and execute someone at a moment's notice, crouching low to the ground.

Edited by Flipout6