Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Vlad heard the gun fire, his instincts went crazy as he took a knee then aimed down the sighs, momentarily he saw a green glow. He kept his iron sights spotted directly on that light and did not move it. Seeing the new oriental woman going to check things out he kept his eye on her, seeing if any struggle was seen in the distance.

His eyes flickering quickly trying to adjust to the lingering shades of darkness, his visibility was low and his trigger finger happy.

"I thought i said put the fire out, it's a dead give away to our position..raiders and other things could spot us miles out." Vlad sounded quite angry though nothing to be worried of because he was just slightly annoyed. He scanned the area, his wits about him he awaited any danger.

Vlad had no time to Greebo's sudden reaction of leaving, it was odd but he didn't truly mind him leaving a good man he was but..it seems we all have a time.

"You know that girl Axelle..anyone?" Vlad said, first asking Axelle then asking those nearby the woman was quite an odd thing to see though he decided weird things happen and he could not do anything about it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cathy noticed the glow of the rifle get brighter, considering if now she should make her move, knowing the possible enemy was only a few feet away, it'd be best to do so now and avoid herself getting screwed over.

She nodded to herself, turning her Pip-boy light on and springing from behind the rock with a glare, the rifle aimed at the figure.

"Drop your weapon or I'll shoot you on the spot!"

Suddenly hearing a voice in her hear, Tomoyo dodges back, spins around and points her plasma rifle at the man's head. "What do you think you're doing, sneaking up on me like that? I don't need help!" This moment of distraction proves all whomever was hiding needed to get the jump on her. "Now look what you did! I was perfectly fine with out you." Turning around, and refusing to drop her weapon, she says "I could ask you the same question. Who are you, and why are you firing bullets?"

"You might not need help, but it's better to have it than not to have. Besides, if its Legion, they're after me, not you."

As he said it, a woman with an M16AI jumped out from behind a rock, aiming her rifle at Tomoyo.

"Drop your weapon or I'll shoot you on the spot!" she commanded.

Versing reacted in a split second, his jumpiness getting the better of him. He dived out of the way and somersaulted on the ground before he stood up and aimed the rifle at this new enemy. He surprised even himself with that one, but he didn't dwell on it.

Rifle pointed right at her chest, he yelled "Drop your weapon! Drop it! Place it on the ground before I have to kill you!"

Not taking the rifle out of aim of the shadowy figure, though now a little off guard, in a good way, knowing it was a woman, still wary of the man near her.

"I said. Drop. Your. Gun. don't make me shoot; the both of you. I was firing at Raiders, if you must know, Misses Busy-body. Do you want me to find a time warp gun, which God knows the Enclave has, and revive them so they confront you instead of me? 'Cause you wouldn't be alive right now if I'd've let them live. Now, who are you?! Both of you! And watch it with those guns!"

Tomoyo starts to get snappish. "What is it with men trying to protect me like I am some weakling! I don't need help! Stop this!" Shifting slightly to block the men's sights, she says "Answer my question, ignore them. Who are you, and why were you shooting at us? We are not raiders! Believe me, I kill them any time I get the chance! Also, I refuse to put my weapon away until you do."

Versing was exasperated, but lowered his sights.

"I would have done the same for anyone in the group."

He didn't put his rifle away, and wouldn't everybody else did. Both were complete strangers, and both had already pointed a weapon at him or threatened to use one on him.

"It's common sense not to go after an unknown enemy alone. You are not an enemy.... So far, so I accompanied you. It's not a move on you or anything. Is that what you're concerned about?"

Edited by Flipout6

She lowered her weapon a slight bit, increasing her posture, now knowing the people before her weren't a threat. She didn't holster the pre-War Assault Weapon, however, but didn't look down the sights.

"Again, I didn't shot at YOU. I shot them..!"

She spun around, firing at the headless corpses, the arm of the dead male Raider disconnecting from the rest, the blood, glowing with most likely radiation, a tell-tale sign of what she fired at.

"It's my personal signature to behead the corpses of Raiders or enemies. Those were the second two shots you heard. First two were the fatal blows, and this M16 came from one of those corpses."

She retained her stance with the rifle at her waist, the cold steel touching her bared stomach.

"now, for the third time. Who. Are. you.," Cathy repeated, clearly becoming angry.

Edited by DemonLady

"I don't trust men. They usually hurt me. Now back up, you're making me nervous." Tomoyo says to the man near her. She lowers her rifle a bit, but left the safety off. "If you are against raiders, then you are friendly in my book, so long as that rifle doesn't shoot me. Tomoyo Daidōji. You are?"

Versing could clearly tell that the woman was getting angry, and gripped his rifle even tighter, and backed away from the woman near him at her request.

"NCR Master Corporal Josepher Versing." He answered, to both of them. "Now, don't go shooting anybody or getting angry, I'm alert and incredibly jumpy at the moment. I'll put my gun away if both of you do."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Frumentarius Sulla!" The Capital Wasteland's local Decanus yelled. "on me, immediately!"

A Legionairy in the distinct coyote-helmet came rushing up to him. "What do you need, Decanus?"

"We're here in a strange land, yet we know nothing about it. Disguise yourself and head to the nearest known- and sane- settlement. The Republic far off to the east is too secluded, and too deluded in their own wild imagination. Go to the one to the south, Megaton, I believe it's called. The residential tower near Megaton would not let you in. Gather as much information on the area as you can. Report anything suspicious in the area, and report back to me. Attracting attention isn't going to harm us much, to the profligates you will just be a nosy Wastelander. But do not put yourself in harm's way without due cause. Not even to kill the profligate known as Versing. Am I understood?" He barked out orders like his mongrel, Fenrir, barked at anyone that entered Junius' tent.

"Understood, Decanus." The Frumentarius saluted and ran to his tent. He came out a minute later dressed in sweater and pants, with thick boots and a stormchaser's hat. He grabbed a pair of brass knuckles and a pistol on the way out, inconspicuous weapons that any Wastelander would have, yet would defend this Frumentarius should he encounter danger.

Edited by Flipout6