Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Cathy suckd on the lung poison again, blowing the smoke out in similar rings to before, smiling.

"I've heard about those guys. True they enslave women? and hate them just as much? Heard the Legion's gathering troops for a storm in the Moojave. Something about a Dam... hoover Dam I take it? As for your armor.. I'm very good with pre-War paint. you want, I can make that armor over. Make it express something about you, make it protect you better, and make sure no one out here NOT in the Legion who knows about and hates NCR mistake you for a legitimate NCR corporal."

she dropped the butt of the smoke on the ground, finally, stamping it out before reaching into her bag and grasping an Ice Cold Nuka Cola.

"You want one, Versing, Sandro? I have plenty, and it's getting warm out now that it's getting into the early hours... As for the smoothskin thing, think nothing of it. I've been called Smoothskin so many times in the past that it's grown on me like a nickname."

She finally feels something against her as the younger Asian woke up, giggling at her reaction.

"Don't worry, hun. Be thankful I didn't move, or you'd've gone head-first."

Edited by DemonLady

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Into what? Your lap? Not dead sure I would have minded." Tomoyo gives her best and cutest smile.

"Yeah, the Legion are that and more. Anyway, I may not need much sleep, but I think I'll grab an hour or two, seein as she's awake, you are, and Versing is." Sandro leans back against his rock, puts his shades over his eyes, and falls asleep.

Cathy nodded at Sandro, then shook her head playfully at Tomoyo.

"probably a bit deeper in.. you want a nuka, or a smoke, hun?"

Jsut then, her Pip-boy recieved a signal. A new Radio Signal. She tuned her Pip-Boy to the signal, hearing mostly static, but hearing something distinctive: "Legion, Raven, Dead"

"Anyone else hear that? Versing, did you? what the person through the static said?"

"Deeper in? I don't understand." She refuses the smoke, and takes the Nuka Cola. "My father showed me a trick with this." She takes out s few knick knacks out of her bag, and after a moment of fiddling says "There. No Rads in my drinks, thank you." She takes a sip of the drink. "So, what is it about me that you seem attracted to? I noticed you stare at me when you don't think I'm looking."

Cathy blinked for a moment, thinknig of a way to lie out of being busted.

"I.. What? I don't stare at you. That'd be so uncouth of me!" She sipped her drink, assuming Versing was paying attention to the guarding of the camp. "I should slap you for.. for thinking that about me!"

She shifted a little, trying to act even more serious, as if she was legitimately angry, even though it was probably horribly easy to see she wasn't.

Cathy's face went over in a blush, shifting her own weight underneath her.

"W-Well.. M-maybe I was.. Staring a little bit.. N-Not much, though. B-But I was.." She nervously sipped on her drink, trying to hide her blush and nervous twitch.

Cathy seemed stuck in place, not even attempting to move away. In fact, she leaned a bit forward, so the kiss was met quicker. She wrapped her arms around the back of the Asian's head, holding it there to keep the kiss locked in tightly.