Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Cathy accepted her tounge like an eager child accepting a bowl of Brahmin Milk Ice Cream. Her own tounge wrestled around with it as her eyes locked shut, in pure heaven right now; No one has kissed this well since her first murder victim and ex-lover in the Brotherhood of Steel. She too entwined her fingers with Tomoyo's, tilting her head to the side to allow for ease of access.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomoyo was enjoying herself immensely. She had never kissed a girl before, and found not only had she found a willing person to experiment on, but both she and Cathy were loving it. She presses her body into Cathy's, enjoying the feel of Cathy's form against hers, and pulls away slightly to give the girl a chance to breathe, turning her kissing to the girls neck, kissing and nipping the side of her neck, and the bottom of Cathy's earlobe.

Of all the girls Cathy had kissed in the past, Tomoyo was the only Asian, and certainly the best at it. She took the opportunity to breathe wholesomely, expecting the kiss to be continued. she got a much appreciated, much welcomed surprise as the Asian went to her neck, one of her sensitive spots, causing her to let out a loud, overly screeching moan, unfortunately, right beside Sandro.

Cathy shrugged the rock off, smiling at Tomoyo.

"We should pipe down and do this when no one's around. And, honey, ocne you get Plasma Grenades, .308, .5.56, .357 and .45 rounds flying at you from all directions and hitting you, a rock is like a corpse fly brushing your face." She reached down to her now-less cold Nuka Cola, taking a swig from it.

"Hm.. This need sproucing.." She pulled a bottle of whiskey from her pack, dumping a small amount into the Cola. She then shook it hard and set it down, letting it rest before she drank any of her now-whiskey-filled cola.

"6:00... Geez, time sure flies. So are you still considering us hauling off in the night, or d'ya think these lugs might grow on ya?

"We can always find them later. They are headed off to the Capital from what I heard." Tomoyo whispers directly into Cathy's ear. "Also, my concern was not the rock, but the sound you made when I was on your neck. I was worried you had a pulled muscle."

Sandro wakes up properly now, and says "Watch out for Raiders. Tomoyo it was nice to meet you. I could walk with you, but something tells me you two need some time to figure out what you two want out of.. whatever it was you were doing." Sandro presses two fingers to his head, and flicks them outwards like a salute, then settles back. "If you two are planning on going, I suggest you do it quickly, before they all wake up."

"Ya know, Tomoyo... We can find time to ourselves anyways.. And Roughface her,e yes, that's your new nickname, Sandro, is starting to grow on me. so's Versing. And they don't seem to mind you at all. And I certainly don't.. Plus it'd be nice to get away from Megaton once in a while and FOr once. You've no idea how Colin is. I'm going to shoot him if he touches my ass again. So, Roughface, whaddya think? Would you, yourself, have a problem to us tagging along. I say us, 'cause I have a feeling Tomoyo is gonna go wherever I go."

Cathy giggled, looking in the direction of her new "Friend." She then looked back at Sandro, waiting for a look of approval from him or disapproval.

"'Sides. She can cook, I can hunt, and both of us would certainly add protection to any run-ins with Raiders, Tech Raiders, Ghoul Hunters, the Muties, Enclave, Outcasts, Legion, whatever!"

"Smoothskin, it isn't up to me. I don't know how Axelle, that's the kid, will respond or react to you. You are better off going ahead for now. You will get farther that way. I would accompany you, but can't. Bound by Contract to the kid. Wherever she goes, I go, and protect her. Simple as that. So you two go. There is a superduper mart we were heading to. Why don't you two go there, and start on the raiders there, hmm?" Sandro says, jerking his thumb up the road.

Tomoyo looks slightly fearful, but has a fierce glint in her eye. She had someone with her. She wasn't alone. She was armed. She would kill the raiders. She stands and brushes herself off. "I'm all for killing raiders. You shoot their heads as your signature? I use Wisdom and Courage on them." She indicates her blades, then, not done with Cathy, moves back and locks lips once again.

Cathy looked a bit down on that responce, but nonetheless nodded.

"Okay. I know where the Super-Duper Mart is, been there once or twice. Since that Vault Escapee a couple years ago wiped it out, the Raiders turned it into a giant fortress. We can get going on them. but you make sure you explain to Axelle there about the two of us, how we're against everything she most likely is, especially Legion, and of course tell her our capablities. Little lady like her might feel safer the more trustworthy, caring people and friends she has around. We'll meet up with you at the Super-Duper Mart, and await an answer."

Cathy stood up aswell, immediately being met with a lip lock, holding it for as long as it took for Sandro to answer her.