Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vlad heard Morgan yelling, though he didn't stop firing. His rounds piercing the skin of the deathclaw as it came nearly 40 feet from the group.

"The names Vladimir!." Vlad yelled with a more panicked voice as the thing grew closer, "I can put some in its leg, yeah!."

Vlad then fired three rounds into the Deathclaws legs, each of them hitting with less then accurate precision. Vlad popped out the empty bloc clip, grabbing a fresh eight clip bloc from his bag he jerked it inside the rifle, cocking it ready he took aim again. "Do your thing Morgan and fast he is fast approaching!"

Axelle shrieked as the glossy yellowed eyes of a deathclaw bored into hers. Her heart raced and her eyes widened. Her stomach dropped into her feet, and she cowered on the ground, her eyes fixated on one thing now: those claws...

Cathy whipped out her M16 at lightning fast speed, pumping an entire clip into it in just moments.

"Die, you ugly son of--"

She was cut off by the Deathclaw's long hand reaching out and literally b***slapping her, sending her flying back with numerous cuts across her cheek.

Morgan took of into a sprint, firing his colt into the leg of the deathclaw, which stunned it long enough for Morgan to hop up onto its back and make his way towards the head where he pulled out his bowie and stabbed it, right in the eye. This ofcourse angered the beast and made it flail its claws towards Morgan, and also smacking him in the face with one of its horns which made Morgan yell in pain from some damage that was hard to see, and then hitting him with its arm with a force that made him fly off, draging the knife across the deathclaws face, right into a concrete pillar yelling in massive pain.

He lifted his colt again and fired a few more rounds, killing the beast, before collapsing in a pain attack

Edited by MikeRyan

Cathy groggily forced herself back to her feet, blood dripping from her cheek. Nonetheless, she walked over to Morgan and offered a hand an Stimpak, smiling.

"And here I thought I was amazing. You and Tomo both have impressed me today."

Morgan got up, holding his hand against his head as if he was having a big headache, understandable since concrete is not soft to land on, and walked up to the slain deathclaw.

"Well I'll be...Never thought it wou......." Morgan saw something on the tip of the horn that had him him in the face which made him bend over, away from it, to throw up.

On the very tip of the horn was his own left eye, ripped out in the dying flails of the beast. This sight, and the pain from having an eye ball ripped out was enough to make Morgan collapse yelling in pain

Edited by MikeRyan

"Morgan? Are you al... righ.. Oh, my god!"

Cathy finally noticed exactly what made him scream, her own face turning pale as she bent away, feeling the need to vomit.

"Oh, God.. you guys, we have to help him!"

Vlad, was struck with shock, his eyes widened as he got up in full sprint to Morgan, he to saw the eye and began gaging. "Oh what the..." He then shook the sickness away and looked to Morgan. "Let me see it." He said to Morgan with more of a reassuring tone, he then looked up to the group. "A doctor..anyone a damn doctor!."