Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Morgan sat and slowly puffed on his cigar and looked into empty space while breathing heavily from the fight,

"Of course I'm hurt, damn pig dislocated my left arm and broke it at the same time, he might have injuried my spine too if it wasn't for the fact it's reinforced.

Other than that it's just a few bruises and minor cuts. I'll live"

Edited by MikeRyan

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If you like, I can push it back into its proper position. It hurts, but only for a second. I've done it a couple of times. You'll have to do it at the Doc's, anyway." Versing said between coughs. "I might even have a shot of Med-X with me." He looked at his assault rifle. Damn thing was probably beyond repairs, what with all the burns and the destroyed front end. It would be cheaper to buy another assault rifle. He tossed it over the edge and into the gorge. He felt a slight sentimental pang as he heard the clack of it breaking into several pieces. He'd be using his sidearm until he could find another assault rifle, or even better, a shotgun.

"Nah I think I'll let the doctor do it, he would need to do some extra patching up anyways. And what was that explosion?"

Morgan just sat on the spot smoking his cigar, marveling over how he had made a stand against a centurion, one of the toughest soldiers in the whole legion and gotten away alive and just the magnitude of the rage that had filled him earlier that made him defeat Junius

Maya arrived at Megaton by dusk, a little more well equipped than when she left the aircraft wreckage. Indeed, the little fiasco with the airplane attracted the attention of all the raiders in the area, and they swooped down on the aircraft wing like vultures coming in for the feast. The various raiding groups quickly broke into an argument and a gunfight, and pop went the aircraft wing. Maya looted several ever-important boxes of 9mm round ammunition, and even a couple of 5.7mm rounds from their burnt and rather dismembered bodies.

Carrying the glass canopy with her hands raised above her head, she trucked into Megaton, with a few bodies strewn left and right. Intriguingly, the bodies were not raiders nor bandits, but legionnaires. Maya was about to enter the town but spotted a battle-worn NCR and another man sitting a little while away. Swinging the glass window to a more comfortable angle, she approached the two men for answers about the bloody mess in the vicinity of Megaton.

"Okay. Okay, WHAT the hell happened here? Megaton was peaceful just a few days ago. Why the bloody hell...?"

Edited by Lutine

Morgan looked at the newly arrived woman and nodded

"What we have here, is two guys beating the living daylights having a minor disagreement with 3 people with different opinions on certain matters which ended in a punchout. How are you doing miss?"

Morgan would have lifted his hat, but it was a distance away on his coat so he simply waved

"Hmm, so it was personal. I thought for sure it was some failed raid on the town," said Maya, thrusting the canopy aside for some well earned rest. It was really hard to grip without a handle.

"Me? Fine, really, besides a plane nearly exploding in my face. And all I got out of that is a pretty window. I see that little incident affected you guys as well," she continued, taking another look around the area. All around, there was little bits of airplane pieces and amongst them, a lot of mashed... potatoes. She decided not to ask about that. Curiosity killed the cat, after all.

Maya dusted her hands off and extended an arm. "I'm Maya. Maya Parker. You are...?"

Edited by Lutine

Morgan got up and grabbed Mayas hand and shook it

"Morgan Hollister, crazy son of a woman who stabs deathclaws with predictable results" he pointed to his eyepatch "and now also injured guy who threw a guy off a cliff. A pleasure to meet a friendly face for once"

Morgan looked over the newcomer and decided that she seemed like a friendly person

"Okay, Iunno about you guys, but I'm a little sick of waiting. And for that matter, where the heck are Skylar and Jay? They've been gone for hours. I think we best head for Megaton, see if the boys're alright. Besides that, I need to get some supplies from my house, and deliver what I've scavenged for Lucas.. Plus I can make myself, and the rest of us, some ammo at my place."

Cathy grabbed her bag, hauling it over her shoulder.

"Y'all coming, or am I huffing it alone?"

Versing stood up and almost offered to shake Maya's hand. Then he noticed that from grasping his injured arm for so long, he'd covered it in blood.

"I'm Josepher Versing. Former NCR trooper. I'd shake your hand, but, well, mine's covered in blood. Why does this keep happening."

Morgan cleared his throat a little and looked at Maya "Tell me miss, would you mind following us to the doctor? Hold up doors and such? You see our friend got knocked out so I'm going to carry her, as best as I can with one arm anyways, but we might need some help with opening doors so we get through. Seeing as we both got a bad arm all help would be appreciated" Edited by MikeRyan