Ain't that a Kick in the Head?

tokyobiohazard

Sandro raised what was left of an eyebrow.

"Nice to see you too, Cathy. Miss Tomoyo. Say, has anyone heard of Morgan or Versiing? Did they go to Megaton for Morgan's eye? I think I'll go see how he's doin." Sandro picked up his stuff, leaving Tomoyo with her girlfriend, and walked off towards Megaton. He arrived shortly afterwards, and found out that Versing and Morgan had been at the doctor's, but left. This wasn't good. He asked a supply runner who said he saw a man that fit Versing's description heading towards Tenpenny Towers. What is that idgit doing? Sandro thought to himself and walked towards the tower in question, smoking his pipe.

Tomoyo took an opportunity to wrap her arms around Cathy and press a gentle kiss on her.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Versing stood amongst the four bodies, their fresh blood soaking the ground around them. He checked the corpses for anything useful, taking the antivenom they carried, their water, and their food. He quickly swalloed some cave fungus that one smart Legionairre had been carrying as he hid himself behind a wall and watched the Tenpenny Tower gates for five minutes. He looked around for any crimson, and only saw a solitary figure far off in the distance. Wait.... No, he wasn't solitary. A very large, muscular shape bound up behind him. It was too big to be a dog, so it must be a Yao Guai. Versing could see an assault rifle on the figure's back, and the pauldrons of a merc's combat armor. Sandro? What was he doing out here? He was supposed to be in the subway tunnels. Versing made sure that there weren't any Legionairres nearby that would attack him, before he walked around the city and up the hill to meet the ghoul.

"Sandro! I guess it is you, after all. What in the living hell are you doing out here? The Legion is right in that tower! I left the group to keep the rest of you safe from them."

Edited by Flipout6

Sandro blew a cloud of pipe smoke into Versing's face, and chuckled quietly.

"Smoothskin, that's exactly why I'm here. You're making a really stupid mistake if you think you can take down an entire tower by your lonesome. That's why old Sandro and Leeroy are here. You selfish bugger. Try to hog all the fun? That or you are an idiot. Nobility may seem grand kid, but I went through the great war. I saw people try to be noble. Usually was when they were bein loaded into a box to be sent home. Get my drift? Now, I made it as far as Colonel in the army. Don't make me pull rank on you! Youngest Colonel, as a matter of fact." He pulls out a few tarnished medals from a small pocket inside his armor and flashed them at Versing before stashing them back in his armor.

"Now, What do we have here?"

Back with Cathy, Tomoyo was still just holding Cathy, enjoying just holding the woman who seemed to really like her.

Waving smoke away from his face, Versing said

"What rank? I left the NCR years ago. I'm here to kill as many Legionairres as I can, and throw a big cog into their works. And you think you're the only one who's seen people die? I had to personally bury over half my squad after Hoover Dam, because everyone else was too busy. And the worst part is it was Jay that killed them all. He's actually a Legion Centurion named Junius, used his metal spear to kill them all. Wilhelm, Slater, Macintyre, and Jadaco. All of them people that would never see their families again. I don't want that happening to anyone else I know. Revenge on Junius is just a side bonus."

Sandro pointed out something approaching. They were wearing Crimson. Versing guessed that the Legion had enough people to toss out two patrols.

"Legion. Looks like they have enough people to put out two patrols. No need to worry about the other one. I wiped it out a kilometer back." He raised his shotgun and fired. One Legionairres toppled lifelessly to the ground.

Sandro drew his sawed off shotgun, but before he could fire, Leeroy barreled past him, knocking into Versing as he passed, and pounced on a legion patrolman, proceeding to maul him to death. Sandro shot the other two guards so they couldn't kill Leeroy.

"Well, that was fun. I spotted a Robco facility not far from here. I'm no good with robots, but I'm pretty good with computers. I could hack their control terminal, send what robots are still functioning at the Legion. May slow em down a tad."

Leeroy happily chewed the legion man's face off.

Morgan sat down on a rock where he had fought Junius after picking up what was left of junius armor and slowly played around with his helmet while trying to collect himself, he didnt even think of his bad arm that the doctor didn't have time to fix until he leaned on it, sending a spike of pain through him.

"ok maybe I should let the doc atleast pull it into place, maybe our friend is starting to wake up too"

He went back to the doctors office and sat down on his bed, next to the Spec Ops and quietly sat through the complaints that the doctor threw at him about Morgan not letting him use a stimpak on his arm and rather just let it heal by itself

Leeroy barreled into Versing before he could drop another Legionairre, knocking him over and sending him rolling into the dirt. Sandro sprayed the remaining ones with his sawed-off shotgun and killed them. Leeroy was happy chewing on a Legionairre's head. Versing got up, covered in fresh dust.

"Well, that's certainly one way to do things. Feel free to send some robots at 'em, I'd love to watch a Legionairre get disintegrated. Watch out for Junius. He's the baddest of the bunch. His underling will make a good snack for Leeroy, though. As for me, I'm waiting for some Legionairres to come out of that gate, or others to come by. If I get to executed Junius, all the better."

Versing tipped his helmet at Sandro, something he picked up from Morgan, and walked away.

Edited by Flipout6

"Tomo.. As much as I'd love to stand here for an eternity and hug you, we should go find Versing and Sandro. Before they ddo something foolish. You in?" She turned to head for the gate out of the metro, stopping to wait for her friend.

"Yeah, I guess we should check on them. Last I heard ,Sandro was going somewhere near Megaton, but I guess they would have moved on. Versing was talking about some Legion and Tenpenny, I didn't pay too much attention, I was distracted by.. other things." Tomoyo blushed, and follows.

Sandro holsters his Sawed off Shotgun, and laughs at Leeroy.

King sat quietly at the bar counter of Moriarty's in megaton. He chugged back a brew and smiled. Gob the ghoul sat behind the bar rubbing down a glass. "Top you off pal?" He asked. Gob was one of the few ghouls that King actually liked. King nodded and filled his mug with a crappy homebrewed beer that smelled horrible and tasted like piss but it's all that the snake Moriarty had. the bar was full of locals and travelers. Many with trade caravans or wastelanders looking for a good time with Nova or one of the other girls Moriarty aquired not to long ago. A dark skinned man wearing a cowboy hat and brown duster strode in, an assault rifle slung across his shoulder and a copper star pinned to his chest. He stroked his full thick beard and peered around the room. "Jackson King?" He asked as he caught the green eyes of the stranger at the bar counter.

King turned around and smiled, his natural good looks still holding after years in the harsh sun of the Capital Wasteland. Tucked in a custom holster on his back was a sawed off shotgun and fixed to a cross-draw holster at his side was a large .44 revolver. The trigger shined from years of use and the hammer clean from well kept care. King stood and embraced his old friend. "Lucas Simms, been sometime." King said as they parted from their hug and shook hands. Sherrif Simms laughed and patted King on the shoulder. "I'm well but this isn't a social call my old friend, I've got need of your help. One of our trade caravans failed to check in. I was thinking since your the best tracker I know you could hunt them down and bring them home. They are carrying food and clean water and those are in great need here." Explained the Sherrif as he sat down with King at the bar. He reached into his dusters pocket and threw a bag of caps and shotgun shells on the counter. "Figure your out of ammo for that hand-cannon on your back so I've included your pay and some ammo from the armory as a bonus. Bring us the men and the supplies or just the supplies if you can't get the caravaneers." He went on as King stroked his unshaved beard. Thinking heavily and finally, downing his remaining beer he nodded and snatched up the bag. "I'll be back in three days, if I need help I'll shoot up a flare I just have to head to Craterside for some gear first." King said and threw some caps to Gob and left.