How you win the trust of a Orc?

Dovahkiin069

Remember the first time you see this words in the dialogue with a Orc?:´´Can you make me a Blood Kind(or something like this)?``

Well, this words are not in my dialogue anymore. Why this?One time i ask this and he said ´´Trust like that is not freely given``.

Then i have two questions:

First:Why the words disappear from my dialogue?

Second:If they appear, how you gain his trust?

Any help is welcome! :biggrin:

There is a quest you can do outside of a certain Orc Stronghold, involving some giants and a club, also if you do a certain quest for the Female Orc Smith in Markath it changes you're status with the Orcs I think, not sure if there are any others, those are just the ones I remember of the top of my head

Any Orc you can do a favour for pretty much will give you the Blood-Kin status in the strongholds, I think. It is pretty easy to get actually, just do the quest offered by Ghorza gal-Bagol that just involves fetching a book from a non-hostile area. (usually)

Just wait for a dragon to fly over and then land. Kill the dragon there and if you can manage to get the dragon to land inside the stronghold that would be even better but I don't think they will land inside of the stronghold it is too small to move around there. I talked to all the orcs during the day and did some business with them and then a dragon showed up. I killed the dragon and the usual ooh and aaah happens and then suddenly they are more friendly with you. You will notice that the first time you go to an orc stronghold the items laying around are red so you can't just take them but after killing the dragon there the items can be taken normally. Orcs are impressed by strength primarily so thats why that little trick works so well. The only problem is how to keep the horses from running off and getting BBQ by the dragon or keep the orcs from getting roasted too during the fight. For some reason one or more of any npc character will always end up directly in front of you just before you finally kill the dragon so don't get right up on the dragon if you can avoid it stay at sword length and watch for dumb npc they will somehow clip through the dragon while you are attacking it to get right in front of you.

Remember the first time you see this words in the dialogue with a Orc?:´´Can you make me a Blood Kind(or something like this)?``

Well, this words are not in my dialogue anymore. Why this?One time i ask this and he said ´´Trust like that is not freely given``.

Then i have two questions:

First:Why the words disappear from my dialogue?

Second:If they appear, how you gain his trust?

Any help is welcome! :biggrin:

If you have done any quest for any Orc stronghold you should be able to enter any stronghold and talk to anyone and trade, buy and sell. If you can do these things, then you have achieved Blood Kin to the Orcs status.

If you enter a stronghold and they tell you to leave or won't trade, buy or sell, then you need to do one of the quests. Just go in the day and speak to the Chief.

The conversation "Can you make me Blood Kin" seems to be available even after gaining the status, but only when talking to Orc's who are not in a stronghold.