How to reduce in-game stuttering

yafi

Just tried this and it worked flawlessly....I actually do have a pretty beefed up rig but even so this little modification

has Skyrim running smoothly now. Thanks for sharing this Yafi, the little graphic quirks that plagued my game are now non-existent. Kudos!!!:thumbsup:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It helped me as well , not even i got like 5 more fps , but the times loading goes faster as well , Yafi ! you're the man !! thank you for this !

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I have a crappy prebuilt 4g intel i3 piece of crap LOL and I can confirm that that tweak makes my game 3x smoother, my fps maybe went down by 2 max, if I were to guess. My FPS is normally 20-30, so I can't notice really. Yeah I realize that FPS is hella bad anyhow but I've adjusted to it, I'm probly gonna freak out when I get a gaming rig. xD

Oh and it should be noted, I had 2 windows of chrome open, and oh lawdy I don't even wanna tell you about the massive amounts of low performance chrome inflicts on a lame ass laptop..

Edited by contaejus

• 3 months later...

Absolutely got rid of my stuttering! The many trees added by "City Forests and Landscape V2 trees" were causing my Skyrim to stutter from time to time, but now all these trees pop in the distance without causing any stutter. Huge thanks for the fix!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Thank you so much Yafi!

I know this is an old thread, but I just took your advice and oh my God what a game changer!

I can now run around Whiterun in first person and whip my head from side to side with 0 fps drop or stutter!

You just made my world more fun!