NMM not opening

bazinga313

After all the continuous problems I have had with the most recent updates to skyrim and fallout 4, mods not wokring after update, bodyslide not applying the bodyslide to the character just flattening everything, fallout 4 no longer displaying in proper 1080, and now all of a sudden NMM refuses to open. I click on it, wheel spins like its trying to open, then nothing. Doesn't even show up in task manager. I have tried everything I know to do to be able to open NMM but nothing works. Are they trying to faze out NMM to push people to use Vortex? If I can't get NMM to work I guess I will be forced to use Vortex then.

So I've essentially given up on trying to get NMM to work. Still will not open at all. So I'm going to have to redownload all my mods via Vortex. I was going to wait until official release but it looks like either vortex broke NMM or maybe they just quit supporting NMM altogether and it refuses to work. Who knows. Either way, redownloading all these mods will be tedious, but hopefully vortex is as easy to use as NMM was and hopefully a big step up from NMM. I know Gopher supports it so it must not be that bad.