ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Problem with t-posing and confusion with bodyslide and outfit studio.

Keminomagram

Hi, im very new to modding skyrim and ive been downloading mods through vortex i have skse64 downloaded and all the required mods for certain mods like xp32 and i have fores new idles but whenever i get into game the enemies are t-posing and im also having issues with bodyslide i dont want everyone ingame to have the same body type and there are certain armors not shoeing up in the drop down menu if possible i would appreciate vocal help but any help is good for me rn ive been dealing with this for like 3 days

Read the instructions for FNIS. Simply installing it won't help. You will have to run the "Generator for users". Not doing that is the most common reason for T-pose.

That everyone in the game has the same body type is just the way Bodyslide works. There were mods that allow player and npcs to have a different body in "Oldrim", but I don't know if they ever got ported to SE. Maybe "Lazy tools" could help at least a bit:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381

If armors don't show up in the "groups" menu in Bodyslide, there could be several reasons:

1. The armor doesn't have Bodyslide files.

2. The Bodyslide files aren't installed correctly.

3. The Bodyslide files are there, but just don't have a group of their own. In this case, the files are in the "Unassigned" category. To include these armors, always check "Unassigned" before batch-building in Bodyslide.