Passing the Torch

dirk45

This mod has several blank green screen type rooms that you can use to grab a shot. ENBs tend to cause lighting problems though, so using vanilla Skyrim settings is the way to go. PlayerTw0 would prefer the green one I guess and like he said having multiple poses like standing and kneeling would be good. It is also preferred that the character be facing front, I guess. A good thing to do would be to follow SydneyB's example and post links to the images here unless PlayerTw0 wants something else to be done.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod has several blank green screen type rooms that you can use to grab a shot. ENBs tend to cause lighting problems though, so using vanilla Skyrim settings is the way to go. PlayerTw0 would prefer the green one I guess and like he said having multiple poses like standing and kneeling would be good. It is also preferred that the character be facing front, I guess. A good thing to do would be to follow SydneyB's example and post links to the images here unless PlayerTw0 wants something else to be done.

yeah thats perfect and it will be like a group photo :D

i would say the deadline to post up your character should be by the 30th a few days after the start of the olympics and ill put out a reminder to everybody a week beforehand thats gotten involved to get their pictures up.

and those shots were perfect examples and on my computer now.

Ok, so I put comments on profiles of people who I think would give us the most diverse cavalcade of characters. Hopefully they'll come here to follow up or maybe others that I didn't directly invite will see it and come as well.

I used the profile comments because I still feel kinda awkward about spamming PMs like that since I'm kinda new to the unspoken social rules of a forum. Lemme know if what I did was worse.

PlayerTw0, how many characters would you say is too many to fit in one image? 'Cause right now we've got at least 67(and counting) eligible characters for this pic.

I'm definetely in for the group shot, just give me a day since I'm currently traveling and I'll make sure to include my Khajiit in the green room as well ;)

Hey all! Sorry I have not been very active for the past week or more, not having time to even fire up the game for more than a few minutes :confused:

I've downloaded the Review Studio mod and will get some green room pictures of Bronn soon, hopefully tonight (although I'm busy again today unfortunately). :sad:

Edited by WoodManGamer

I'll get a few shots of my character sometime today or tomorrow.

So if I understand it correctly: Use vanilla lighting (no EnB) and the greenroom (preferably).

Do you prefer that they use the same clothing/armour as in the torch shot? Or can we choose something else?