Wade's Armor sets remodel.

Mishael4248

Well, I asked for a mod to change the model of Wade's armor and no one responded, so I think I should do it myself:

As we all know, Wade's armor sets are one of the best set of each kind, but except Dragonbone Massive set have special model, all others share the models with most common, most ordinary sets, so I want to have a small request: Make each set share model with more unique and better looking set:

-Drakeskin light armor set (include Felon's Coat) with Dalish Armor or Duster Armor set.

-Dragonskin medium armor set with Scale armor or better, Ancien Elven armor set.

-Dragonscale heavy armor set (include Evon the Great's mail) with Deligence or Ceremonial armor set.

-Dragonbone massive armor set look good enough with Juggernaut set model, but I think the set look better with Effort armor set model.

I know this request is easy with you, so can you make it? Or at least show me an easy way to do that. Thank you!

The problem is, I don't know anything about modding, so can anyone show me how to do it? Thank you!

Edited by Mishael4248

Well, I asked for a mod to change the model of Wade's armor and no one responded, so I think I should do it myself:

As we all know, Wade's armor sets are one of the best set of each kind, but except Dragonbone Massive set have special model, all others share the models with most common, most ordinary sets, so I want to have a small request: Make each set share model with more unique and better looking set:

-Drakeskin light armor set (include Felon's Coat) with Dalish Armor or Duster Armor set.

-Dragonskin medium armor set with Scale armor or better, Ancien Elven armor set.

-Dragonscale heavy armor set (include Evon the Great's mail) with Deligence or Ceremonial armor set.

-Dragonbone massive armor set look good enough with Juggernaut set model, but I think the set look better with Effort armor set model.

I know this request is easy with you, so can you make it? Or at least show me an easy way to do that. Thank you!

The problem is, I don't know anything about modding, so can anyone show me how to do it? Thank you!

Tools you need: Dragon age toolset(to make new item or edit existing one), Find a tutorial on how to make new module on youtube. You dont need new module for this but its best to do everything in your module rather then in single player module.

There are lots of tutorials about making new item on youtube.

If you think others would like to have same mod - share your work when you are done.

Time to learn this : 2 hours max