Trouble Uploading a SLOAD new creature help

Daermonster

so muppetpupet the awesome guy behind moonpath has allowed his assets to be used if you follow his specifications.... That said, I'm uploading a sload into my next DMT update and I can't get it to show in game...

I've created a new race, npc, skin, outfit, and armorAA.

I know I did something right because when I use the preview tab on my character while in the object window it shows up great... So why is it not showing up either in the ck (its a blank box where the actor should be) it also fails to show up if I open the sload character and use the preview from there. but the preview in the object window and in the armorAA window works... am I missing a step?

Edit* so i was using the wrong .nif for the skeleton there were 2 to choose from. Now I have him showing in game (in the ck) but when I load up SSE and make it to the cell with the sload insta crash, fix one problem end up with 12 more lol

Ok a couple of questions first.

Does the file that contains the sload have other changes or is it one that just adds sloads into the game? Kinda like mihailmods does with his or is it contained in a file with other stuff added like a quest or something.

I have personally added a few of mihails monsters to a mod im currently working on. As the file is just the monsters meshes textures and sounds I tend to used SSEedit with a script that is located on this site. it was made for the oldrim version of tesvedit but it still works on SSEedit. the script will allow you to merge the file with yours and then it is just drag and drop into your mod. As the two files are merged the orginal containing the sload will have the sload set up as the OMA intended.

But that only works in the creature is just apart of a creature mod and not a mod that also adds more to the game.