ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Lab Coat with pants for female characters

Comrade365

Strange that this has come up, because the past two days I've been trying to find a lab coat mod. Any chance of getting a 'coat only' mod? Like the way some jackets work - I can put it on over other clothes, but still under armor (and I realize that that always has to be tweaked in Bodyslide, because a lot of clothes will clip through jackets they weren't designed to work with). I would want it to just be open in the front (not much, and maybe even a fully open and 'one button' version?) I am very surprised no-one has thought of doing a lab-coat like this before. There are a few western-style outfits (like the drifter) that might work as a base for what I am picturing (the 'Classy Chasis' version of said attire would work well, if you could strip-out the rest of the clothes from the coat). There are others, of course, but that was the first that jumped to mind.

I'd like to be able to have my doctor/scientist types to be able to wear one over their normal clothes (or 'be naughty' and only wear the lab coat with some lingerie underneath).

EDIT:

I found something that may work better than the drifter outfit - the farmer outfit has an over-jacket that looks perfect! If you reference this pic from Classy Chasis Outfitter , look at the farmer on the right - if you could just recolor that jacket white and strip-out the rest that would work. Of course, I guess just a white/off-white retexture of that could possibly work as a 'scav-doctor' or some-such. Hmmmmm... just noticed those huge honkin' gloves... make em bloody?

EDIT2:

The 'Dirty Suit' from that same mod (the 'Vulgar Villains' pack) may be the best choice for a dirty 'wasteland lab-coat' yet - here's a pic of it! It just needs to be whitened up, me thinks. Still, I was picturing both a clean and dirty version (and by that I mean soiling, NOT 'naughty' LOL).

I should really have a go at this myself - I'm very good with PS and GIMP, and I'd want patches for different factions as well; I really wish someone had come up with a system for adding patches/logos to items in-game - it would make creating things like vault(-specific) suits and such a LOT easier.

ok I posted up the Pants mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35898

Strange that this has come up, because the past two days I've been trying to find a lab coat mod. Any chance of getting a 'coat only' mod? Like the way some jackets work - I can put it on over other clothes, but still under armor (and I realize that that always has to be tweaked in Bodyslide, because a lot of clothes will clip through jackets they weren't designed to work with). I would want it to just be open in the front (not much, and maybe even a fully open and 'one button' version?) I am very surprised no-one has thought of doing a lab-coat like this before. There are a few western-style outfits (like the drifter) that might work as a base for what I am picturing (the 'Classy Chasis' version of said attire would work well, if you could strip-out the rest of the clothes from the coat). There are others, of course, but that was the first that jumped to mind.

I'd like to be able to have my doctor/scientist types to be able to wear one over their normal clothes (or 'be naughty' and only wear the lab coat with some lingerie underneath).

EDIT:

I found something that may work better than the drifter outfit - the farmer outfit has an over-jacket that looks perfect! If you reference this pic from Classy Chasis Outfitter , look at the farmer on the right - if you could just recolor that jacket white and strip-out the rest that would work. Of course, I guess just a white/off-white retexture of that could possibly work as a 'scav-doctor' or some-such. Hmmmmm... just noticed those huge honkin' gloves... make em bloody?

EDIT2:

The 'Dirty Suit' from that same mod (the 'Vulgar Villains' pack) may be the best choice for a dirty 'wasteland lab-coat' yet - here's a pic of it! It just needs to be whitened up, me thinks. Still, I was picturing both a clean and dirty version (and by that I mean soiling, NOT 'naughty' LOL).

I should really have a go at this myself - I'm very good with PS and GIMP, and I'd want patches for different factions as well; I really wish someone had come up with a system for adding patches/logos to items in-game - it would make creating things like vault(-specific) suits and such a LOT easier.

I am probably the wrong guy to ask for this one. I am nod sure how to completely remove pants from an outfit like a coat. I have tried for other outfits similar and once you get up high in the area under the coat, it becomes very tricky if only using Outfit studio. Which is what I use.

Also, for a coat to be made as open slightly, you need to move UV texture maps and things, as well as editing the mesh.

You are right the Farmhand coat is probably the closest option, the mesh itself probably contains those small holes/tears though. And, The sleeves would be tricky. Could be done for sure. I might have a go but can't promise I will atm.

Edited by Guest