Kiss animation :D

martijndebeste

Wife: "Welcome back my love."

You: "Gimme all yo money!"

(hands the money)

Wife: "Goodbye, my love."

(you storm out without giving a s***, only to return 10 days after, just to repeat the same process again)

--------------------

I think a mod like the one suggested could at least make you seem a lot less cold-hearted.

Not exactly a kiss, but the Dovahkiin Relaxes Too mod does give your char the option for a quick hug.

Wife: "Welcome back my love."

You: "Gimme all yo money!"

(hands the money)

Wife: "Goodbye, my love."

(you storm out without giving a s***, only to return 10 days after, just to repeat the same process again)

--------------------

I think a mod like the one suggested could at least make you seem a lot less cold-hearted.

:tongue:

Agreed. It's weird having Jordis as a spouse and getting that affectionate dialogue and my char can only say variations of "where's my money," "we're packing up to somewhere else" or "I wanna take some of your stuff."

Might be cool to add some dialogue options for the PC to say something affectionate that would trigger the response line when my char first "proposed" (in my char's case, to Jordis - I think it was "life in skyrim may be short but at least we have each other." I imagine other NPCs have similar dialogue that could be triggered? (Maybe not, I've only ever had one other spouse - Aela, and her line was only something like "ok it's settled then")

Agreed. We need more romance. Might I lead you too Lovers Lab? Google is your friend here.

I don't think LL has many mods out for Skyrim yet, and no clue if they have any romance ones. But if you start asking on that forum, i'm sure you would get more help then on here. The Nexus seems to be filled with people (men) who want to make skimpy armor and such. Not very romantic...

This reminds me of something funny that happened once - my character was trying to access the smithy in Windhelm while Hermir was using it, and she ended up standing in front of my character for a few moment while the smithing animation started. Then she kinda turned her head and leaned back to look at my character and I swear to God it looked exactly like they were kissing. Wish I could have taken a screenshot of it.

Agreed. We need more romance.

We need romance period. Apparently Bethesda's definition of romance is to do some minor favor to a random person, then impulsively decide to get married because why not?

...That's pretty much the opposite of romantic.

Edited by Relativelybest

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...