Why The Elder Scrolls: Online Is Going to Suck

Ddeatth

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is TES: Online going to suck?

Is there even an actual gameplay video out yet? The closest thing I saw was the E3 vid where they pretty much showed the same crap over and over. Just some dude staning around, a moving camera through some exteriors and a dungeon with a cpl of trash mobs. Are there any vids of actual combat?

Here's a thing... I don't really care. There are plenty of people who are going to going to buy this (not me) and all the reasons that you have listed are subjective and have no bearing on the final product. I could go on about how Skyrim is overated without going into subjective matters such as "I don't like X". Please give me better reasons why I should care about your post

Oh pwease pwease care about it, it'll just bweak my little heart if you don't!!

Oh wait..

*Image removed*

What are you, six?

Grow up :rolleyes:

Well, in any case, I don't think there was anything subjective about my complaints. The first "gameplay" video and all they do is talk about how you can't do this or that. Sure, lots of people will buy it, but only because it has "The Elder Scrolls" in its name.

What gameplay video? There is only a promo for it at E3 and that's it. There is no other info. I don't like MMO's in general but stating that they are classes and faction and is developed by a different division of Beth's parent company is subjective than objective. If you don't like it, don't buy it. It's that simple.