Modifying the weather

RazaCovek

When it rains, my game suffers. I have the mod Always Foggy. I use it to cover up spontainious dungeons, but sometimes it doesn't work. Whether in the cities or country, what is the precise procedure to create 100% fog all the time?

See: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/images/39912-4-1313260799.jpg

I have Streamline. The tweak you are refering to reduces the edge of the visible world smaller, which is horrible. It's similar effect when you are in a very long cave and the farside is a wall of grey.

Open console type fw 38EEF when Always Foggy doesn't work - which unfortunately it doesn't always work as identified in the readme "This mod makes it so it is almost always foggy.." which is about 90% of the time.

I did set weather with all possible combinations, sw [000]38eef [1] everywhere and in cities the previous day. Nothing

I would like to do away with Always Foggy as it is seldom foggy. However, if I knew the procedure for changing the CS settings of that mod to 100% stable fog weather like the picture or atleast illiminate the storms altogether, that would also be fine.