Open Community  ·  872 members

Stardew Valley

Help, game crashed at loading

DonKatsu

So, I downloaded two new mods and added them to my mod file, tried to start the game and got this

[SMAPI] The game failed unexpectedly: System.MissingMethodException: Método no encontrado: 'System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<StardewValley.Farmer> StardewValley.Game1.getOnlineFarmers()'.   en StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
   en StardewModdingAPI.Program.RunInteractively() en C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Program.cs:línea 304
I tried to delete the mods I thought might be conflicting with the new mods I installed since I heard that might happen, and when that didn't work I deleted the new mods I'd just added and tried again
Nada
It keeps showing me that and I have no idea what it might be. Attempting to search that 'C:\source' folder on my computer was a dead end and I don't know enough about coding to start making heads or tails out of this. I last played Stardew like three days ago, and my computer did update during that time, so I don't know if it might be a game issue or an 'update from hell' issue since.......windows 10. IDK
I'm new at this so I literally don't even know how to post a topic on a forum or if this is the right place for my technical issues, but I'm assuming it is?
Anyways, yeah, please help.
(Also, sorry for the Spanish, it just says 'method not found' and 'in')