Legend Of The Dragon Riders

MONSTAFLUX

Hey MONSTAFLUX, if you need any info about dragon lore and facts in the Eragon series, just ask me. I currently own all four books plus his "encyclopedia" about Alagäsia. I REALLY want to help out with this mod. Like I said in the previous post about this mod idea, I'll do everything I can to help with this mod, like behavior of dragons in Eragon, etc. The point is, I really want to help out with this mod. If you decide to let me, then here are my online contact sources:

Steam: It's the same as my user name on nexus.

Email: [email protected]

PS: Is it possible to add the colored swords like in the series?

Edited by TheSovietSnake

well sovjet snake , i dont think this topic is active

the last post was from me in june

and i didnt get any replies....

i also own all the books , and i had a similar mod idea

and im willing to work on my mod idea if you know how to mod

im not really active lately but if ya want im willing to help.

look at my idea

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1010025-keeping-dragons/&do=findComment&comment=8203027

• 4 months later...

Hey guyknow it's been awhile, just letting you know that yhe mod is still ongoing and I'm still working on it. I haven't posted anything because, I've been super busy, my mother had neck surgery 3-4 weeks ago, and she almost died a few time last year, so she has been taking up alot of time. @athd: Yeah man, that would be amazing I'll message you in a bit. My steam is Nanotixx. @Urwy: There's no need for a new thread man, plus if you were to use any of my ideas or varied, you would have to ask.

Anyway, again I do apologize for not posting in such a long time.

Hey guyknow it's been awhile, just letting you know that yhe mod is still ongoing and I'm still working on it. I haven't posted anything because, I've been super busy, my mother had neck surgery 3-4 weeks ago, and she almost died a few time last year, so she has been taking up a lot of time. @athd: Yeah man, that would be amazing I'll message you in a bit. My steam is Nanotixx. @Urwy: There's no need for a new thread man, plus if you were to use any of my ideas or varied, you would have to ask.

Anyway, again I do apologize for not posting in such a long time.

Wasent trying to start a new topic or anything at all. =) I just thought i'd link people to the active topics i knew of, so they wouldnt be hoping for a reply in the other topic.

I'm not sure what you mean by me wanting to using any of your ideas, because i have absolutely no ties to such projects. :ermm: I dont even know what any of your ideas are :laugh: (maybe i should read the entire thread this time? :P)

Making a single sword from the inheritance cycle has been more than enough for me! :laugh:

Good luck on the project! And hope your mom will recover soon! :smile:

Edited by Urwy

• 3 months later...
Sorry for posting if this mod is dead, but I would really like to help this mod and see it come alive. I am an avid TES and Inheritance cycle fan, so perhaps me, Darkanen and TheSovietSnake can collaborate to develop the lore. Programming wise, I know a little JavaScript, which I doubt will help here. However, I am familiar with animation and depending on the complexity of the animations required for this mod I can contribute. I also have some good ideas which may help. If you wish to contact me, email me at [email protected].